Bills / Seahawlks Game Day Thread

Heitz

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, a Jauron coached team looks awful on opening day. Am overwhelming trend during his coaching career.

:worthy:

wow glove boy is terrible

indecisiveness leads to a sack :D

throws way to hard on an outlet pass :thumbsup:

terrible pass on 3rd down :thumbsup:

get jp :wallbash: in there- edwards can not play in bad weather

:lol: :lol:

Get JP in there. This is awful.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HOORAY!! GREAT GAME TODAY!!!

Special Teams 101 says if they leave the guy on the outside unblocked during a punt you throw to him. Worked Great!!

D :wallbash:

TE good not great but he starts out a level that's pretty good. If he can build on that every week then. :thumbsup:

It's not about TE; it's bout that beast of a D I saw today. The Titans had their way with the Jags. We could easily duplicate our score next week if we play like we did today.

Our pass rush really impressed me today. Wow! :D Youboty is a devil with those solo tackles like our other DB's have been for the past decade. Stroud was a MAJOR reason our D-line played like they did. Kelsay looks a different man (I know he was injured last year).

My major shout out goes to the O-line. BRAVO gentlemen!!! You held your own against a very stout defense that can bring major pressure. Chambers made Kerney look like a school boy out there. I say we keep this OL lineup for next week--Peters needs to get into game shape first.

I raise my beer to all the fans who logged on to "chat" here on the board. :thumbsup:

If you look up, you can see Tim smiling down on all of us.

It was true at the time. And really, would the result have been any different? :thumbsup:

I figured maybe it was just a heat of the moment comment....thanks for removing that shread of doubt that you might know something about football.

Guest dog14787

Very well coached and well played ball game. :thumbsup:

TE looked rusty, but the Lynch pin covered up the rust and the offensive play calling was on the money, good start for the mighty Turk :D

Defense played stellar and wow, what a huge force Stroud is. Between Stroud, Mitchell and the Poz, the D is now locked and loaded for Bear, Brady big bear that is, but I'm sure they'll settle for Jaguar next week.

Anything in Buffalo's cross hairs is fair game. :thumbsup:

I figured maybe it was just a heat of the moment comment....thanks for removing that shread of doubt that you might know something about football.

Likewise. When your defense holds the opponent to 10 points, not to mention your ST's scores 14 points and gives you great field position most of the day, a win is usually pretty easy to get. So while calling for him early was premature on my part, thinking the win was because of Trent is laughable.

After that poor start for Trent, 1/6 for 7 yards, he played quite well. 18/24 for 208 yards and 1 TD = 114.5 QB rating. Even with that rough start he finished at a very respectable 95.83.

Anyone else think 4-1 is a distinct possibility? Jacksonville, Oakland, St. Louis and Arizona.

After that, we get two weeks to prepare for what will likely be one of the toughest games of the season against San Diego.

After that poor start for Trent, 1/6 for 7 yards, he played quite well. 18/24 for 208 yards and 1 TD = 114.5 QB rating. Even with that rough start he finished at a very respectable 95.83.

Anyone else think 4-1 is a distinct possibility? Jacksonville, Oakland, St. Louis and Arizona.

After that, we get two weeks to prepare for what will likely be one of the toughest games of the season against San Diego.

4-1 is very possible, and 5-0 could be as well.

Likewise. When your defense holds the opponent to 10 points, not to mention your ST's scores 14 points and gives you great field position most of the day, a win is usually pretty easy to get. So while calling for him early was premature on my part, thinking the win was because of Trent is laughable.

Sort of like our opening game last year, where the special teams scored a TD, the running back had 90 yards and a TD. But alas our QB fumbled, threw an INT, took a critical 11 yard sack that forced a long FG that was missed, and all in all a good defensive game lost on a last second FG.

What a difference a year and a Qb makes.

Sort of like our opening game last year, where the special teams scored a TD, the running back had 90 yards and a TD. But alas our QB fumbled, threw an INT, took a critical 11 yard sack that forced a long FG that was missed, and all in all a good defensive game lost on a last second FG.

What a difference a year and a Qb makes.

I agree. The Bills now have what appears to be a great defense and some competent OC'ing.