Looking for a place to watch the game

JimBob2232

Preferably a place in Alexandria or Arlington VA, but will consider anywhere in DC...

anyone know of a good bills bar in the area?

options

There are a few options available at the link above. I can vouch for Jimmy's, stopped there once while traveling through that part of the country. There are also two other VA options on the Backers forum main page.

Was there for the 31-0 beating we gave the Pats in the season opener - - it was awesome. My DirecTV was installed the next week and I've never been back....

If it's anything like McFadden's in NYC - it's the next best thing to being there. When I lived in Alexandria ('98-'00) I went to a place in Springfield...just off 95...it was fine...it wasn't McFaddens.

McFaddens is awesome

Last year, after the Skins game, I hitched a ride back to DC with the McFaddens' crew...only to get to the bar, at 6:30 pm, and find it CLOSED. Was looking forward to some wings and a soda pop before heading home, and Mac's was already shut down for the night! :rolleyes:

options

There are a few options available at the link above. I can vouch for Jimmy's, stopped there once while traveling through that part of the country. There are also two other VA options on the Backers forum main page.

Jimmy's is the best bar in the area...little far out, though.

I think Grevey's in Falls Church still gets Bills fans.

McFadden's is great for Bills games. Probably about 100 Bills fans in the place, dozens of screens, 2 or 3 huge plasmas, 1 projection screen in the back. But yeah, they pretty much shut things down after the game is over, can always go across the street to 51st State which is a New York sports bar, but dominated by Giants and Jets fans (but they show the Bills too). I go to McFadden's pretty much every week during the season.