Gloria Steinem

Apparently a women who was a PTA Mom, got eected Mayor of her town, challenged an incumbent Governor in the primaries and then gets elected Governor doen't count as a role model for other women . . . Steinem's Editorial

Steinem's been a looney B word longer than most.

And based on your avatar, I doubt she cares what you think anyway. Not that I mind, mind you... :thumbsup:

Steinem's been a looney B word longer than most.

And based on your avatar, I doubt she cares what you think anyway. Not that I mind, mind you... :thumbsup:

Um give her more credit than that... she's a dinosaur feminazi whose an inspiration to "Women You Shouldn't Marry Coalition" has helped million of Americans become sour-puss whores whose only concern is their ego.

And that's how I really think

Apparently a women who was a PTA Mom, got eected Mayor of her town, challenged an incumbent Governor in the primaries and then gets elected Governor doen't count as a role model for other women . . . Steinem's Editorial

Wow - what a shocker. A feminist not being supportive of a pro-life candidate. Will wonders never cease... :thumbsup:

And Steinem's dresses are so low class! Nothing compared the simple dresses the anti-elitest Cindy McCain wears! Take that east coast elites!

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/politics/...000-outfit.html

Seriously. No, really.

I'm sure the suits Barack "Man of the People" Obama wears are worth more than your yearly salary.

Lemming.

:thumbsup:

Um give her more credit than that... she's a dinosaur feminazi whose an inspiration to "Women You Shouldn't Marry Coalition" has helped million of Americans become sour-puss whores whose only concern is their ego.

And that's how I really think

And this, ladies and gents, is why the "Girls Gone Wild" videos are so popular. :thumbsup: