Obama Unfit for Presidency

Wait, what if he has a child who is lost their virginity? Does that make him doubly unfit?

What if Biden died, would he have the experience necessary to be the president of the the Unit... wait, that line of questioning is only good for one party with really twisted logic.

Vote libertarian or Constitutional Party. You'll feel better knowing you didn't sell out and act like a partisan hack.

Wait, what if he has a child who is lost their virginity? Does that make him doubly unfit?

What if Biden died, would he have the experience necessary to be the president of the the Unit... wait, that line of questioning is only good for one party with really twisted logic.

Vote libertarian or Constitutional Party. You'll feel better knowing you didn't sell out and act like a partisan hack.

How do you know his daughter hasn't lost her cherry yet? <_<

Your idiocy overwhelms me. Can't say I'm surprised.

By all means explain to me how it is OK for you and your Democrat friends to participate in a discussion about a fasle rumor involving Palin's daughter, but anyone who dares mention Barack's daughter is sick. In can post a link to your reply in that thread if you would like. I can assure you they took a different tone than this one. Or you can just call me an idiot and ignore the fact that your are blind to your own hypocrisy.

By all means explain to me how it is OK for you and your Democrat friends to participate in a discussion about a fasle rumor involving Palin's daughter, but anyone who dares mention Barack's daughter is sick. In can post a link to your replies in that thread if you would like. I can assure you they took a different tone than this one. Or you can just call me an idiot and ignore the fact that your are blind to your own hypocrisy.

I'll try to say this in the simplest terms possible.

Palin's daughter is SEVENTEEN. Barack Obama's daughter is NINE. See the difference?

The prior Palin discussion involved a crazy ass rumor about her covering up for her daughter. I don't recall making any derogatory remarks about her daughter. To save you the trouble of going back, I wrote:

"All that aside, I doubt any of this is true. BUT, and this is a massive BUT the whole issue of an 8 hour plane ride while leaking amniotic fluid is just too insane to ignore. At best it shows horrific judgement."

I still stand by that statement and I think any rational thinking adult would wonder wtf was going through her head.

I'll try to say this in the simplest terms possible.

Palin's daughter is SEVENTEEN. Barack Obama's daughter is NINE. See the difference?

The prior Palin discussion involved a crazy ass rumor about her covering up for her daughter. I don't recall making any derogatory remarks about her daughter. To save you the trouble of going back, I wrote:

"All that aside, I doubt any of this is true. BUT, and this is a massive BUT the whole issue of an 8 hour plane ride while leaking amniotic fluid is just too insane to ignore. At best it shows horrific judgement."

I still stand by that statement and I think any rational thinking adult would wonder wtf was going through her head.

You forgot the part where you defended the legitimacy of the discussion.

"She made it part of her storyline. She was the one that was being lauded for carrying a baby with Downs Syndrome to full term. It's been held up as an example of her commitment to her convictions. Once you use it as part of your candidacy, it's now open for public discussion."

She didn't make her teenage daughter part of her storyline, the people who made up the nasty rumor involving sex, lies, and hiding a pregnancy made it part of her storyline. Just so we are all aware of the rules, how old does a candidate's daughter have to be before it is OK to discuss nasty sexual rumors? I actually agree with Obama on one thing, children should be left out of this entirely.

You forgot the part where you defended the legitimacy of the discussion.

"She made it part of her storyline. She was the one that was being lauded for carrying a baby with Downs Syndrome to full term. It's been held up as an example of her commitment to her convictions. Once you use it as part of your candidacy, it's now open for public discussion."

She didn't make her teenage daughter part of her storyline, the people who made up the nasty rumor involving sex, lies, and hiding a pregnancy made it part of her storyline. Just so we are all aware of the rules, how old does a candidate's daughter have to be before it is OK to discuss nasty sexual rumors? I actually agree with Obama on one thing, children should be left out of this entirely.

She stood on the stage and trotted out her entire family to show the "pro-lifers" what a great human being she was (now I know why the teenager was holding the baby and a big towel over her midsection)....She started the conversation on her family, proferring them as proof of her values and qualifications.

That said, I am not judging her on a pregnant daughter. And likewise I am not judging her on a Downs baby. I had an austic, diabetic child with Cerebral Palsy. That doesn't make me noble.

And lastly - it's only the mental morons who are dogging the daughter. Most people understand that stuff can happen. They're objecting to the hypocrisy of the parent and the political party. You can't make an "offer of proof" that doesn't stand up in the court of public opinion and then cry foul when the truth is revealed. The kid is off limits, but the parent is NOT.