Is there actually a football game Sunday?

Fezmid

Can't tell, as every post is about baseball...  Maybe Buffalo has a bye week or something???

CW

78884[/snapback]

That should've been expected after a series like that. Give it a break. Us Yankee fans have to wallow in our sorrow and the Sox fans have every right to be excited. This board is theraputic for all subjects, not just the sorry state of the Bills. :blush:

That should've been expected after a series like that. Give it a break. Us Yankee fans have to wallow in our sorrow and the Sox fans have every right to be excited. This board is theraputic for all subjects, not just the sorry state of the Bills.  :blush:

78909[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that there are baseball boards to wallow in your sorrow....

I don't mind seeing a few baseball threads, but when I started this one the first *ten* threads were baseball related! And tehre were more below that.

CW

The Bills blow, but we will all watch Sunday.

This baseball series was one of the best things I have ever watched in sports. Seriously. It was great.

Ok, lets talk Bills (although I think we have rehashed this over and over):

Jamal isnt playing. Thats good. If Henry starts, we lose. In Willis starts, we have a chance. Both offenses blow. Either team could win.

Can't tell, as every post is about baseball...  Maybe Buffalo has a bye week or something???

CW

78884[/snapback]

Yeah, or maybe just no one cares anymore!

This baseball series was one of the best things I have ever watched in sports. Seriously. It was great.

Jamal isnt playing. Thats good. If Henry starts, we lose. In Willis starts, we have a chance. Both offenses blow. Either team could win.

78919[/snapback]

But I remember when I posted about the World Cup of Hockey I got the same type negative reaction from this board. Not that I care what people post about. Personally I didnt watch any of the baseball series because I dont like baseball. But if other people post about it why not? I dont read them because I dont care but Im not p annoyed by them.

But I remember when I posted about the World Cup of Hockey I got the same type negative reaction from this board. Not that I care what people post about. Personally I didnt watch any of the baseball series because I dont like baseball. But if other people post about it why not? I dont read them because I dont care but Im not p annoyed by them.

80289[/snapback]

I don't mind some OT posts, that's fine. But when the top 10-15 posts are all about the same topic ("I can't believe the Yankees lost!" or "RedSox rule!"), it gets a bit much...

That said, it's gotten better.

CW

78919[/snapback]

The Bills can win Sunday, Bledsoe just has to continue to avoid pressure as he did last week, just a few steps up in the pocket as the ends come upfield bought him extra seconds, allowing him to connect. Our recievers will have thier work cut out for them. Mcalister is an all pro and will smother Evans. Moulds and Sanders will lock up, but I think Moulds may get the best of him, just need Bledsoe to keep the ball on the outside of Sanders.

Whether Travis or Willis starts, the O line still is required to get their first blocks done and keep Lewis off the backs. Keeping a tight end in may assist in opening up some outside room.

On Defense, we can almost dare Boller to beat us. We need to keep continuous pressure on him. Bring blittzes, by the corners and linebackers early and often. Boller is young and mistake prone, give him the chance to make the mistake.

Quiet the crowd early and we could be 2-4 by Sunday night.

Keep the faith people.

The Bills can win Sunday, Bledsoe just has to continue to avoid pressure as he did last week, just a few steps up in the pocket as the ends come upfield bought him extra seconds, allowing him to connect. Our recievers will have thier work cut out for them. Mcalister is an all pro and will smother Evans. Moulds and Sanders will lock up, but I think Moulds may get the best of him, just need Bledsoe to keep the ball on the outside of Sanders.

Whether Travis or Willis starts, the O line still is required to get their first blocks done and keep Lewis off the backs. Keeping a tight end in may assist in opening up some outside room.

On Defense, we can almost dare Boller to beat us. We need to keep continuous pressure on him. Bring blittzes, by the corners and linebackers early and often. Boller is young and mistake prone, give him the chance to make the mistake.

Quiet the crowd early and we could be 2-4 by Sunday night.

Keep the faith people.

80343[/snapback]

Good post and now that Im out of my daze over my Yankees choking, Im starting to get fired up for this game. It would be great to get to 2-4 and look forward to 2 home games against the Cards and the Jets!!!!!

Bills offense needs to be mistake free and they have to move the ball early, even if they dont score right off the bat, get the ball to the 40, 50 and establish field position. They cannot expect to start drives at their own 10 and win on that defense.

80343[/snapback]

Dude, i don't think it was all Bledsoe dropping back and passing quickly.....u gotta give that O line props.....they were outstanding against the elite in the league like Jason Taylor and Dave Bowens. What an excellent job creating holes for Willis as well, they r the key this year!!