UB grad Jamey Richard

zow2

The rookie gets the start this Sunday night in place of injured Jeff Saturday. Just thought that was pretty cool. He apparently beat out a couple higher draft picks for the honor of hiking the ball to Peyton Manning.

of course this needs to be done...... link?

The rookie gets the start this Sunday night in place of injured Jeff Saturday. Just thought that was pretty cool. He apparently beat out a couple higher draft picks for the honor of hiking the ball to Peyton Manning.

What a great story. I bet his dad will be on the sideline with his camera. Taking hundreds of pics. Great for UB Football.

By the way if any of you are interested in Football on Saturdays. It's cheap and it's fun. Great college game day atmosphere last week. Big time college football just may have arrived in Buffalo!.

by the way James Starks is not a hold out. And

The best part is you think they were all playing for nothing!

DE Trevor Scott made the Raiders squad. On the down side, LB Ramon Guzman was waived by the Colts.

PTR

I was surprised by Guzman being waived as I know he impressed the coaching staff last year, both on special teams and by being able to switch to DE. I hope he gets picked up by someone soon.

I was surprised by Guzman being waived as I know he impressed the coaching staff last year, both on special teams and by being able to switch to DE. I hope he gets picked up by someone soon.

For some reason I watched an inordinate number of Indy's preseason games. Unfortunately, I was not impressed with Guzman. When on defense he was never around the ball and I don't think he made a special teams tackle. He is one of those guys that has to stand out in order to make the team and he didn't.