Is Sarah Palin covering for her 16yr old daughter?

JK2000

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how intensive it should be but considering McCain admits to meeting Palin on only one occasion, I'm thinking they didn't really cross all the T's on this one.

McCain doesn't do the vetting. He has people.

And he's also a little busy campaigning right now. If he wanted to keep this pick a media surprise the last thing he would do is have second and third interviews.

I know how intensive it should be but considering McCain admits to meeting Palin on only one occasion, I'm thinking they didn't really cross all the T's on this one.

Permit me to play conspiracy theorist-They may have vetted her and found out the pregnancy cover-up was true but determined that their really isn't a smoking gun and if the Dem's tried to use this it would make them look really bad. In this case having a female VP with baggage could help McCain more than one without baggage.

McCain doesn't do the vetting. He has people.

And he's also a little busy campaigning right now. If he wanted to keep this pick a media surprise the last thing he would do is have second and third interviews.

Riiight. Don't you think though that if running for president of the United States and your picking someone who might have to replace you, you might want to know that person. If McCain is just picking her based on "his people" and only that then maybe his judgement is to be questioned. I didn't really question it before but now, after your point I can see the light. So thank you.

ugh...again...do you know how intensive the vetting process is? No way is this true. This is going to backfire against liberals.

It wouldn't be the first time all of a VP candidate's skeletons weren't exposed during the vetting process, ie Thomas Eagleton and Spiro Agnew.

And the twin towers were blown up by GWB :thumbsup:

No, that story changed. The twin tower never really existed, and the whole blowing them up was done on minature scale city in hollywood. If you've ever been to NYC and actually been in those buildings you're lying, because they never existed. :worthy:

No, that story changed. The twin tower never really existed, and the whole blowing them up was done on minature scale city in Hollywood. If you've ever been to NYC and actually been in those buildings you're lying, because they never existed. :thumbsup:

:worthy: Ahh so it was all actually a liberal conspiriousy... make more sense with those elite hollywood types

True or not true, I'm pretty sure the Palin family can handle this issue amongst themselves.

She made it part of her storyline. She was the one that was being lauded for carrying a baby with Downs Syndrome to full term. It's been held up as an example of her commitment to her convictions. Once you use it as part of your candidacy, it's now open for public discussion.

All that aside, I doubt any of this is true. BUT, and this is a massive BUT the whole issue of an 8 hour plane ride while leaking amniotic fluid is just too insane to ignore. At best it shows horrific judgement.

All that aside, I doubt any of this is true. BUT, and this is a massive BUT the whole issue of an 8 hour plane ride while leaking amniotic fluid is just too insane to ignore. At best it shows horrific judgement.

That based on your intensive medical background and deep insider knowledge of the situation or your politics?

No get back to blaming Pataki for running NYS into the ground, as if his brand of "leadership" is any different than anyone in either party in NYS.

I don't believe a single word of this nonsense. How do we know that the pictures we saw of Bristol weren't Photoshopped?

I wouldn't put it past anyone to spread vicious gossip. In addition, this is possibly a libelous action by Daily Kos, but if I were in the Palin family's shoes, I'd simply ignore it.

Daily Kos is not the New York Times. It's not even the Weekly World News.

I don't believe a single word of this nonsense. How do we know that the pictures we saw of Bristol weren't Photoshopped?

I wouldn't put it past anyone to spread vicious gossip. In addition, this is possibly a libelous action by Daily Kos, but if I were in the Palin family's shoes, I'd simply ignore it.

Daily Kos is not the New York Times. It's not even the Weekly World News.

It's not even the toilet paper that the people at the Weekly World News use.

The left are drowning. They are grasping at straws trying something like this.

Permit me to play conspiracy theorist-They may have vetted her and found out the pregnancy cover-up was true but determined that their really isn't a smoking gun and if the Dem's tried to use this it would make them look really bad. In this case having a female VP with baggage could help McCain more than one without baggage.

C'mon, the child is special. All evidence points to him as a Child of Obama, perhaps even another immaculate conception! I'm sure it was all foretold somewhere.