Sideline reporter for Seahawks-Bills...

She is cute and all, but I have to say that I think the addition of sideline reporters to take up camera time is one of the worst developments in football broadcasting. Sure, it is good to have people ready to report on injuries and the like, but most of the time the sideline reporters are merely reading the same kind of talking points from the media guide that used to be given to the color commentator. The rest of the time they are running after the coach around halftime asking in-depth questions such as: "How do you expect to turn things around?" or "Does it feel good to be ahead at this point?" and they receive meaningless answers from distracted coaches in return...

Just shut up and show the game. Add more shots of the cheerleaders if you need to show pretty girls.

[/grumpy old man]

Great post.

possibly because it's not the same girl

There's a model with the same name as the sports reporter

Mea culpa once again - when I 'googled', those pix were the the very first result at the top of the screen.

The 'real' Charissa

She is NOT to be confused with a blond model of the same name, although there has been some confusion as the two look alike, too, well, kinda...

Charissa Thompson Meet Charissa Thompson

Anyway, they both put a rise in my Levi's. :thumbsup:

...will be Charissa Thompson.

:thumbsup:

Hopefully it will be hot and she'll have to report in a bikini. :devil:

I want to kish yooo Charisshhaa :wub:

:lol:

Is it just me or in that photo does it look like shes got something on her chin?

That just ruins her whole look. :worthy:

All right, folks, save the insults and PPP talk for PPP.

Thanks.

Thank you! How does a thread about a hotty turn into politics? :worthy: