"McCain Taps Alaska Governor Palin...."

SDS

and figured she was just clueless (it lead her story), but now this is the headline over at ABC news on a story by George Stephanopoulus (probably written by the editors). WTF is wrong with these people? This is the stuff that shows up on Letterman.

and figured she was just clueless (it lead her story), but now this is the headline over at ABC news on a story by George Stephanopoulus (probably written by the editors). WTF is wrong with these people? This is the stuff that shows up on Letterman.

Yeah, that's a questionable choice of words. Definitely Letterman material. The best local one I recall was a few years back in the Buffalo news. The headline was " Giambra taps Weiner for post". Hilarious! They changed it in time for the PM edition, but the damage was done.

Come on SDS... You actually think they know the slang term "tap?"

:oops::wallbash:

You give them too much credit. What do you view it as? A sign of disrespect? You need to chill and stop the mind from wondering if that is the case.

You know it, why wouldn't they?

You know it, why wouldn't they?

Because they are phucking clueless and out of touch... I am just a working slob that delights in this board's entertaining idiocy.

Why did Reebok spend all that money on marketing a shoe for woman called Incubus... You know, after the demon that ravages woman in their sleep.

:worthy:B-)

The more money they make... The more out of touch... A 2 to 1 bet says the guy with 7 houses doesn't know it.

Or, maybe they do... But, once you are in those circles one doesn't dare to admit they are wrong... No saving face.

Because they are phucking clueless and out of touch... I am just a working slob that delights in this board's entertaining idiocy.

Why did Reebok spend all that money on marketing a shoe for woman called Incubus... You know, after the demon that ravages woman in their sleep.

:worthy:B-)

The more money they make... The more out of touch... A 2 to 1 bet says the guy with 7 houses doesn't know it.

Or, maybe they do... But, once you are in those circles one doesn't dare to admit they are wrong... No saving face.

McCain can't get his own email. But he is learning how.

The media is "phucking clueless and out of touch"? They actually seem to know what brings them money quite well, and do a good job exploiting it.

This has what to do with the AP headline exactly?

I don't think the Editors at the AP make nearly as much as you think.

I don't get it.