mccain just won the election

robert

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make decisions that benefit the American people, that reflect what the American people want, instead of putting special interest first and ignoring our needs. Which I believe is what this Admin has done loyaly for eight years. That is what I meant.

You mean for the benefit of the "American People" that think as you do?

You have got to be kidding. :worthy:

That's it. I am outta here. What a bunch of Republican lemmings and morons.

If you are just a little kid, then I apologize. That would explain a lot.

No, really. What do YOU think a is special interest group?

The NRA and "Big Oil"?

What about the labor unions, and Greenpeace? Isn't PETA a special interest group too?

As to my age, I've got scars that are older than your father.

What has Obama accomplished being in the US senate for less than one term. Senators don't really do anything. They have a less than 10% percent approval rating worse than GW which is horrible. She really has no experience just like Obama except he is running to be President.

Plus the arguement that McCain picked her because she is a woman is a double edge sword for the Democrats. It may be true but isn't it insulting to her as a person? If the media who as annointed Obama as the chosen one, comes after her too much it could hurt Obama because it could look like discrimination against women. Could be a backlash...

Not sure about the pick until I see her debate Biden, but McCain is going for the long ball..

Representing that I have a problem with the constitutional rights of the citizens of the United States just because I said it wouldn't help the 'liberal female' vote that she was in NRA is being ridiculous. What's wrong with the NRA? You can generalize this country and pretend there is no gray area if it makes your argument work, I guess, but that's not my point and I'm fairly certain you know it. My problem has nothing to do with the people who use the guns in ways that are safe to the community. I have a problem with the ability of drug dealers getting AK 47's on street corners in rural america. The NRA generalizes statements and philosophies allowing everyone to carry guns which isn't always the safest rationale for a better America. If one group needs to reform the way it does business, it's the NRA.

Yet that wasn't my point. My point was that liberal women in america aren't going to gravitate to a woman who was in the NRA and I believe the point isn't debatable. Further, how do you know I'm a democrat? I said there were two better picks for the Republican party, what makes you think that means I'm Democrat?

Also about Obama. Before you start comparing their career paths and accomplishments you should do some research. What either has accomplished or stands for in this country is obviously something you know nothing about.

The Real

What has Obama accomplished being in the US senate for less than one term. Senators don't really do anything. They have a less than 10% percent approval rating worse than GW which is horrible. She really has no experience just like Obama except he is running to be President.

Plus the arguement that McCain picked her because she is a woman is a double edge sword for the Democrats. It may be true but isn't it insulting to her as a person? If the media who as annointed Obama as the chosen one, comes after her too much it could hurt Obama because it could look like discrimination against women. Could be a backlash...

Not sure about the pick until I see her debate Biden, but McCain is going for the long ball..

The classic thing is... And get this hoot!

Congress has a lower approval rating than GWB... But... And that is a BIG BUTT:

Almost HALF of the people in this country think that the Republicans control Congress!

:worthy:B-):wallbash:

What has Obama accomplished being in the US senate for less than one term. Senators don't really do anything.

Hence why a Senator hasn't been elected president in almost 50 years (Kennedy)

As Mike Huckabee pointed out yesterday, you do more as a governor in 30 days than you do as a Senator in 2 years. He went on to say at least McCain served as a commander in the military and had to make life and death decisions. Obama has only legislative experience, no executive experience or anything close. Here's the interview.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html...ww.foxnews.com/

The classic thing is... And get this hoot!

Congress has a lower approval rating than GWB... But... And that is a BIG BUTT:

Almost HALF of the people in this country think that the Republicans control Congress!

I would like to see proof of that statement!.....besides people are starting to figure out that a Demo congress is as bad as

a Republician one. As soon as GW goes away, Demo will have no one to blame........Obama will fall after one term.....if he wins...

:worthy:B-):wallbash:

No, really. What do YOU think a is special interest group?

The NRA and "Big Oil"?

What about the labor unions, and Greenpeace? Isn't PETA a special interest group too?

As to my age, I've got scars that are older than your father.

Your scars are older than 80 years old? wow. You must be as old old old.

Everything is a special interest.