Bucky

i usually don;t read his articles. but his most recent peters article was excellent. finally, bucky wrote facts and depicted the story very well. he captured what is going on, with all the moving parts. nice work...

Johnny-come-lately LAM-column, IMO....

excellent column, LAM-poster....go figure

Agreed. I hate it to be the Bills, but it's about frikkin' time that an organization stood their ground to a greedy agent and their brainwashed player.

I want Peters back, also....but good for Russ.

What i thought was accurate, was when bucky stated "After all, the Bills hold all the cards. They don't need to set a precedent by reworking Peters' deal because he overestimates his importance. The Bills lost plenty with him in the lineup in his first four seasons. They can certainly lose without him." i said this weeks ago. the bills can't be held hostage by one player. parker is praying on us b/k only brad morman is the only pro bowlers. thus, b/k peter's is a pro bowler, parker thought old man wilson would open the wallet in desperation. i had a post where i said it is like the fat chick at teh prom who wants to gets laid adn puts herself in a bad position to get it done. the bills want a left tackle so bad - -that parker thinks they will cave in and make a ban monitary decision. old man WILSON AIN'T NO BAND LEADER!!!

hate is a strong word son. smile, life is too short for such anger. comment on the subject. i mean, listen to what u typed.

name='buffaloboyinATL' date='Aug 29 2008, 10:56 PM' post='1109888']

For what it's worth, I hate lame ass thread titles like this one...

hate is a strong word son. smile, life is too short for such anger. comment on the subject. i mean, listen to what u typed.

name='buffaloboyinATL' date='Aug 29 2008, 10:56 PM' post='1109888']

For what it's worth, I hate lame ass thread titles like this one...

OK, I'll comment on the subject. The subject is boring to me and I never would have opened this thread is your title had been more descriptive.