Internet Broadcast of tonights game

fbzh2

I don't know man this may be the type of thing you kinda keep on the downlow. Of course, I don't know how "legal" these links are........ <_<

exactly, im surprised theyve kept the threads up.

and im double surprised that the people that always bash the "theives" in the music downloadin threads dont seem to offended by this. probably because they are watching it too :rolleyes:

The NFL Network should provide this themselves...

We get their advertising throughout the game, their advertisers have to like that... which is probably why nothing is done about it.

Who's losing? NFL Network - they could get more $ from advertisers if it was legit. Commercial Producers - they get paid based on who sees the ads, and these are viewed outside of their realm...

Who's winning? Advertisers - free viewing of their ads. Fans - free viewing of games they want to see.

If the NFL were to sell this capability (which they probably can't due to deals w/ DirectTV), it'd sell like hotcakes... course I'd say they should do it for free - based on their sponsors paying for the additional advertising - the same way the networks do it...

I don't think the networks bought Internet Broadcast rights... maybe in their next contract they will... And NFL salaries will go up again... Pssst... Don't tell Goodell there's a new revenue source - until he absolutely guarantees the Bills are staing in Buffalo...

My guess is, during the preseason we'll find these things, but during the season... you'll be hard-pressed to find any games online...

This is the type of thread that should be posted everyweek, maybe if someone finds it they can inform SDS or Lori and have it posted up top?

Just a thought :rolleyes:

While I enjoy the feed each and every week I would advise the administrators of this site to stay away from giving any sort of credence to a post containing an unauthorized feed of any NFL game. Let the posters be the ones to take the risk.

TBD would be no more if league officials caught wind of something like that.

While I enjoy the feed each and every week I would advise the administrators of this site to stay away from giving any sort of credence to a post containing an unauthorized feed of any NFL game. Let the posters be the ones to take the risk.

TBD would be no more if league officials caught wind of something like that.

Advise administrators?, it same when people link video's on youtube (highlights), provide radio station links, when you lend your coworker a video game/movie. This is a forum, people tend to help each related to the forum content (ie. bills football). I have sunday ticket, with the pass, and whenever I go to a bar, ill be more than happy to help the community anyway I could.

If you wanted to be even more technical, I would suggest going to the buffalobills.com forums, I come to TBD forums cause it's more personal, and a tighter nit community.

:rolleyes: TBD FORUMS!

Advise administrators?, it same when people link video's on youtube (highlights), provide radio station links, when you lend your coworker a video game/movie. This is a forum, people tend to help each related to the forum content (ie. bills football). I have sunday ticket, with the pass, and whenever I go to a bar, ill be more than happy to help the community anyway I could.

If you wanted to be even more technical, I would suggest going to the buffalobills.com forums, I come to TBD forums cause it's more personal, and a tighter nit community.

:rolleyes: TBD FORUMS!

youd be surprised. i post on a lot of music message boards and they are constantly getting legal notices about links to pages that post albums.

the good thing here is that there arent "actual" paying advertisers

The NFL Network should provide this themselves...

We get their advertising throughout the game, their advertisers have to like that... which is probably why nothing is done about it.

Who's losing? NFL Network - they could get more $ from advertisers if it was legit. Commercial Producers - they get paid based on who sees the ads, and these are viewed outside of their realm...

Who's winning? Advertisers - free viewing of their ads. Fans - free viewing of games they want to see.

If the NFL were to sell this capability (which they probably can't due to deals w/ DirectTV), it'd sell like hotcakes... course I'd say they should do it for free - based on their sponsors paying for the additional advertising - the same way the networks do it...

I don't think the networks bought Internet Broadcast rights... maybe in their next contract they will... And NFL salaries will go up again... Pssst... Don't tell Goodell there's a new revenue source - until he absolutely guarantees the Bills are staing in Buffalo...

My guess is, during the preseason we'll find these things, but during the season... you'll be hard-pressed to find any games online...

NFL.com actually broadcasts games on their website, but its only available outside the US. I read somewhere that when the deal with directv ends, they will launch something similar here in the states. Prices are high, but it would be worth it to see my Bills while I am here in Texas.

NFL Game Pass

exactly, im surprised theyve kept the threads up.

and im double surprised that the people that always bash the "theives" in the music downloadin threads dont seem to offended by this. probably because they are watching it too :rolleyes:

Can't buy it, so a little different. I gladly pay MLB 20 bucks a month all summer to watch games, but as a San Diego resident don't have any way of watching the Bills live unless one of these kind folks puts up a link <_< Stealing what you can buy to save money is a little different than viewing what you cannot buy but would gladly pay for if offered but cannot. Still not totally above board, and just as not-law-okay, but seems a little different on the morality side.