Internet Broadcast of tonights game

fbzh2

NFL.com actually broadcasts games on their website, but its only available outside the US. I read somewhere that when the deal with directv ends, they will launch something similar here in the states. Prices are high, but it would be worth it to see my Bills while I am here in Texas.

NFL Game Pass

Wow, I thought they stopped doing that; guess I'll have to resub for the season. <_< But they don't stream pre-season games... :rolleyes:

Edit: Coverage does not include post-season broadcasts. Anyone know if pre-season is included? If so I'll sub right now else... wellllll :devil:

If the NFL were to sell this capability (which they probably can't due to deals w/ DirectTV), it'd sell like hotcakes... course I'd say they should do it for free - based on their sponsors paying for the additional advertising - the same way the networks do it..

Are you talking about preseason games? If so, that has nothing to do with DirecTV -- a network for the home team generally produces the games, not the NFL. That's why DirecTV doesn't include preseason in the Sunday Ticket package.

If you're talking regular season -- DirecTV already streams the games on the internet, so in essence, the NFL does offer streaming games through the internet, just with the help of a 3rd party.