Chris Berman has become a caricature of himself

Beerball

I used to be able to enjoy his schtick because there was some decent analysis sprinkled in. Now he's just schtick.

"Well, if Strahan won't come back from Fox all we gotta do is slide over one space to Howie Long!!!" entire set cracks up Berman "I'm just sayin"

yeah, your just sayin...

I used to be able to enjoy his schtick because there was some decent analysis sprinkled in. Now he's just schtick.

"Well, if Strahan won't come back from Fox all we gotta do is slide over one space to Howie Long!!!" entire set cracks up Berman "I'm just sayin"

yeah, your just sayin...

Chris Berman WHOOP is one of those WHOOP types of guys whose WHOOP catch phrase WHOOP just lingers in the stupidest WHOOP of fraternity house WHOOP living rooms.

whoop.

Thanks for the karma, Beerball. Ya jerk. :angry:

yeah, your just sayin...

He has always had Buffalo's back...he can stop by and nail your sister anyday in my book.

http://deadspin.com/351147/chris-berman-is...d-with-the-help

yeah, your just sayin...

With Berman being one of the analysts/broadcasters/highlight guys on the national level that root for the bills we shouldn't bash him. I love him no matter how dumb he sounds.

I like Berman because he's an upbeat person, and just seems to be a really good guy. He has fun doing what he does, and he loves football. He always seems to make everyone laugh on set and off.

Ditto. Gotta disagree with Beerball on this one. I expect to see Berman in weightloss & hair replacement commercials soon. <or we're we not supposed to notice..>

i like him, but i also like how age has caught up to him as he doesnt complete his sentences. they just kind of drift off...and we are supposed to finish his thought.

he is a Bills fan, god bless him...and he is still a top broadcaster/analyst/whatever - i cant stand the NBC crew.

Berman became a caricature of himself ten years ago... where've you been?

The guy has fun, he loves football, he's a Bills backer, whatever. The fact remains, he's a TERRIBLE sportscaster and has been since the mid-to-late 90's when he became more concerned with stupid nicknames, sound effects and being Chris Berman than he did about his craft.

Berman became a caricature of himself ten years ago... where've you been?

The guy has fun, he loves football, he's a Bills backer, whatever. The fact remains, he's a TERRIBLE sportscaster and has been since the mid-to-late 90's when he became more concerned with stupid nicknames, sound effects and being Chris Berman than he did about his craft.

He is what ESPN tells him to be. He is what ESPN wants to be

Yes, he's a real people person. The crew loves him.

(Language may be NSFW)

Walking across the front of the set, ducking under the cameras, while he's trying to do a live shot: not cool.

I can criticize Berman for some things -- nice pull on the "You're with me, Leather" stuff, Hopper -- but this isn't one of them.