fat-a$$ murderer

How the hell did she kill him? Did she sit on him? She probably can't walk or if so walks with a lot of trouble. I used to work at a hospital and the operating tables don't accommodate those fat asses. During one operation a fat ass fell off the operating table. He survived but good lord! :lol:

If she goes to jail they'll have to knock down the wall between two cells and put her on a diet. She'll probably sue the state telling them her nutritional needs aren't being met.

Law enforcement is having similar issues with a 400-lb mafioso nicknamed "the Cheeseman" who was bagged for bribing a government official. They made him wear an electronic bracelet so he can spend his confinement at home, but the fatass is whining because it doesn't allow him to get out and exercise. A poll of newspaper readers had the majority vote at: put his ass in prison and let him sweat it off there.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/...ticleid=1114199

How the hell did she kill him? Did she sit on him? She probably can't walk or if so walks with a lot of trouble. I used to work at a hospital and the operating tables don't accommodate those fat asses. During one operation a fat ass fell off the operating table. He survived but good lord! :wallbash:

If she goes to jail they'll have to knock down the wall between two cells and put her on a diet. She'll probably sue the state telling them her nutritional needs aren't being met.

If I understand correctly...the mom is also charged, so auntie must have neglected the kid to death? How long was she in control of the poor kid?

Law enforcement is having similar issues with a 400-lb mafioso nicknamed "the Cheeseman" who was bagged for bribing a government official. They made him wear an electronic bracelet so he can spend his confinement at home, but the fatass is whining because it doesn't allow him to get out and exercise. A poll of newspaper readers had the majority vote at: put his ass in prison and let him sweat it off there.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/...ticleid=1114199

:wallbash: The Cheeseman!! :wallbash: I say give him all the cheese he wants and a treadmill. A heart attack would save us a lot of money!

If I understand correctly...the mom is also charged, so auntie must have neglected the kid to death? How long was she in control of the poor kid?

I think the mom is charged with leaving her kid with an obvious fat-ass!