Where to watch Bills in Orlando?

Ok...where's a good place to watch the Bills for Sunday's game against Indy in Orlando? I'm guessing most sports bars will show it because it's an NFL Network game. But, anyone know of a good place with real Bills fans?

There is a Bill's Backers in Orlando, I have talked to him on TBD. I believe his name is Jeff. If you do a search for Orlando Bills Backers, you should be in luck!

Hook up with the Bills Backers of Orlando. You apparently have to register at BB.com to find their info, but you can also call the Bills front office and ask for the person in charge of the Backers. They'll get you the info you need. It's been a while since I was with them (as a charter member, I don't mind adding) and they had everything you could want; coupla hundred Bills fans, good wings, big screens with only the Bills game on, and at one point we had Genny Cream Ale on tap. I believe the original keg is still there and three-quarters full.

As a side note, I was highly amused to find the Bills Backers of Santa Monica now called the Los Angeles Bills Backers of Santa Monics.

Funny shiit.

i am visiting my parents this week in tampa,well in any case they have nickle city here that is die hard buffalo fans.my dad has the nfl network,i dont home in ny,but i plan to go to nickle city or whatever it is called,that is not that far from orlando...................go bills..............ok the bar is in st.pete to me this is all tampa bay................ .

Ok...where's a good place to watch the Bills for Sunday's game against Indy in Orlando? I'm guessing most sports bars will show it because it's an NFL Network game. But, anyone know of a good place with real Bills fans?

If you don't want to hook up with the Backers and are just looking for a specific place, try any of the Miller's Ale House locations. Decent beer and food selections/prices (even dolphin) and the wings are pretty good - good size, good sauce and good blue cheese. Just make sure you specify "no breading." (I was going to say order them "naked" but that would effectively end this discussion and the giggling and hijacking would commence.)

We couldn't get the Sunday Ticket in our condo complex, so we spent many a Sunday afternoon in there.

There's a TGIF's sports bar called "Front Row" located on International Drive. They have great food and tons of televisions. I always watch Bills games there when I'm in Orlando.

I have not been out of the house since February, I might pop a cork and walk down the street tomorrow.

There's a TGIF's sports bar called "Front Row" located on International Drive. They have great food and tons of televisions. I always watch Bills games there when I'm in Orlando.

They do have a lot of TV's, but the food is still TGIF's - nothing to write home about.

If you are at Disney World, the ESPN zone will have it on.

I was in Disney World in Nov. 98 so the wife & I went to the ESPN Zone to watch the Bills Pats game. We were lucky enough to get a booth with a good view of our game. We even invited a couple of Pats fans who couldn't find a seat to join us. After the "just give it to them" call and the bogus pass interference at the end, the entire bar (not just the Bills fans) were yelling that the Bills got screwed. Even the Pats fans said "you guys got robbed".

Most frustrating game I ever watched.