McCain doesn't know how many houses he has?

JK2000

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080821/ap_on_...Cr7uR0FTYGs0NUE

Is this senility? I guess his handlers didn't prep him with with the McCain home ownership talking points that day.

How many does Obama have that he didn't have Resko help him buy?

Why does his half brother (or whatever he is when your dad is polygamist)live in a hut in Kenya?

McCain's wife probably inherited them from her father.

I thought right wingers didnt like presidential candidates who married rich women who "earned" their money through an inheritance?

How many does Obama have that he didn't have Resko help him buy?

Why does his half brother (or whatever he is when your dad is polygamist)live in a hut in Kenya?

H'mm, a dad who wasn't part of Obama's life, or John McCain who applied for a marriage license even before his divorce was final so he could marry his rich mistress, which is the worse character issue?

Defining rich as someone who has $5 million or more and having 7 residences isn't a good way to connect to the average American. Advantage Obama.

Awesome: class warfare between a rich guy and a super-rich guy (or at least a guy who's wife is superrich). Was JFK rich? I forget. Oh you silly Dems. At least you got a quote to play with. See how Wacka fired back with the state-counting quote. That's the kind of dialogue that really solves problems. Keep it up you two. Where's the Crap-throwing Monkey when you need him?

Well when most people these days are struggling to save their one home. One might think that don't cha think? :rolleyes:

Yes, if one was a complete moron. Sometimes I forgot how painfully stupid you can be. Elitism is a state of mind based on beliefs, it's not a reference to a specific number of zeros in your bank account. B-)

Obviously you don't know very many (if any) wealthy people. I guess that makes your fear and hatred of those who have achieved success easier to understand.

And since when are "most" people "struggling" to save their home? How typical of you to base your argument on such a simpleton fallacy.

No, but having no idea how many houses you have means you're either senile or an elitist.

Having money, homes, cars, boats, SUV's, (ie 'things') doesn't and CAN'T make one an 'elitist'.

Elitist is an attitude, not a wealth contest.

For example: If I win the lottery tonight (let's go Mega Millions!) I don't automatically become an elitist.

When I win Mega Millions and start talking about how poor people are saps who don't understand how the world works and can't be trusted to vote for the betterment of the country or even their own self-interest... Now, I'm being an elitist.

In fact, even if I don't win Mega Millions tonight and still start talking about how poor people are saps who don't understand how the world works and can't be trusted to vote for the betterment of the country or even their own self-interest... I'll be an elitist.

Edit: Dammit! I'm slow on the reply button lately. Point was already made...

Yes, if one was a complete moron. Sometimes I forgot how painfully stupid you can be. Elitism is a state of mind based on beliefs, it's not a reference to a specific number of zeros in your bank account. :rolleyes:

Obviously you don't know very many (if any) wealthy people. I guess that makes your fear and hatred of those who have achieved success easier to understand.

And since when are "most" people "struggling" to save their home? How typical of you to base your argument on such a simpleton fallacy.

As usual the typical a-hole response because someone disagrees with you. It's a matter of painting him as an elitist (same as he WAS trying to do to Obama) because they lots of zeros in their bank account or because of their 8 homes. Most people can not relate to that kind of wealth... can make the voter think that McCain is better than them or not on the same level. How can he understand their problems.

Since when are most people struggling to save their home? Damn, I guess there isn't a foreclosure problem in the country right now? Damn, I guess those people in my neighborhood that lost their homes weren't struggling to keep them.

Since when are most people struggling to save their home? Damn, I guess there isn't a foreclosure problem in the country right now? Damn, I guess those people in my neighborhood that lost their homes weren't struggling to keep them.

Bolded emphasis mine.

pBills- 'Most' people are not struggling to save their home. 'Some' people are struggling to save their home.

For example: There are several (ie more than 20) trillion dollars worth of mortgages outstanding. Most estimates have the foreclosure numbers at something less than $5 trillion. How does that = 'Most'?

Edit: Don't know, for sure, the updated estimated foreclosure numbers. Pretty sure it's less than $5 trillion

You didn't hear the news? We're in a "mental recession" and your neighbors are whiners and complainers.

Bolded emphasis mine.

pBills- 'Most' people are not struggling to save their home. 'Some' people are struggling to save their home.

For example: There are several (ie more than 20) trillion dollars worth of mortgages outstanding. Most estimates have the foreclosure numbers at something less than $5 trillion. How does that = 'Most'?

Wow, splitting hairs.