McCain doesn't know how many houses he has?

JK2000

How many houses will be lost when Mccain is president. Hes got the Bush economic plan ready to keep going. I hope he wins because he is just giving his people what they want which is funny. I believe the guy. Mccain went through hell in Vianam and never ever broke. He;s telling the truth about what he is going to do. He will throw government workers onto the streets to balance the budget.

Do you even know what you are talking about? Even remotely?

McCain won't "lose" houses. They are already lost to over-valuation. Alt-A and prime borrowers are defaulting right now because of over-valuation and buying another house before they default on the first. That's not McCain's problem.

The gov't shouldn't bail out the housing crisis. People bought over-valued houses and being taxed through inflation isn't helping in the long run, and it doesn't help the general population as a whole. Worst of all is that it slows down the collapse rather than letting it happen and fixing the economy sooner. I should know, I lived in Phoenix the last 8 months as an investor.

A complete fall-out of bad paper is preferable to letting this bleed into the public at large for bad lending practices and poorly thought out home-buying in an over-valued market. If I buy a house 80% more than it's worth is it other people's responsibility for my stupidity, and then force my children and grandchildren to pay down my debt because I'm an idiot?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Obama is financially responsible for all the kids his deadbeat dad fostered after he skipped out on Barack at the age of 2? The dude had at least 9 kids.

He believes I'm fiscally responsible for people I don't even know and choose not to work, so why in the hell wouldn't be responsible for a brother who needs some money?

Oh, that's right... the bleed heart jerks of this country believe it's right if I pay my share, but they won't be the slightest bit charitable by example. Brilliant!

He believes I'm fiscally responsible for people I don't even know and choose not to work, so why in the hell wouldn't be responsible for a brother who needs some money?

Oh, that's right... the bleed heart jerks of this country believe it's right if I pay my share, but they won't be the slightest bit charitable by example. Brilliant!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Why doesn't he make welfare a "totally personal issue" and leave it to charity as well?

It's your right to think it's OK to have millions of poors with no basic health insurance in the richest country of the world, it's his right to think it is not tolerable. Just like it's his right not to help a person he does not think he should.

It's your right to think it's OK to have millions of poors with no basic health insurance in the richest country of the world, it's his right to think it is not tolerable. Just like it's his right not to help a person he does not think he should.

I don't have health insurance. I should help bankrupt the nation by getting it and leaving my grandchildren the mess? It's no one's right to destroy the country out of selfishness. No one has the right to health insurance, or cars, or houses. If anything being self-employed and being forced to pay double social security is stopping me from getting health insurance. Welfare idiots are taking the ability away from myself to get health insurance by paying a 15% tax. I lost my freedoms and under the Constitution I have right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness not slavery under imprisonment for not helping support others.

When the gov't takes away my rights to forcibly pay others by way of imprisonment I'm enslaved and I'm not free. It's no one's right to enslave me to prison for not paying tax. You are missing the point of who has control and who is losing control of their freedoms and rights. If you think it's his right to enslave me than maybe you believe in slavery.

I don't have health insurance. I should help bankrupt the nation by getting it and leaving my grandchildren the mess? It's no one's right to destroy the country out of selfishness. No one has the right to health insurance, or cars, or houses. If anything being self-employed and being forced to pay double social security is stopping me from getting health insurance. Welfare idiots are taking the ability away from myself to get health insurance by paying a 15% tax. I lost my freedoms and under the Constitution I have right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness not slavery under imprisonment for not helping support others.

When the gov't takes away my rights to forcibly pay others by way of imprisonment I'm enslaved and I'm not free. It's no one's right to enslave me to prison for not paying tax. You are missing the point of who has control and who is losing control of their freedoms and rights. If you think it's his right to enslave me than maybe you believe in slavery.

Basic health insurance = Slavery?!!!

Wahou! Now THAT's a reach!

Sad that you think it's funny. You think your salary is $50,000/year? Try getting every dime of that for yourself. When they put you in shackles and throw you in jail, talk to me about how "free" you are.

So you're one of those guys who thinks he's found a loophole in the Constitution that makes taxation unconstitutional?

Taking someone's money away just because they are productive is a form of slavery.

i just wish you and "stupidnation" will never need to pay for heavy medical costs for you or your family because i know that with the no "safety net" system you have currently in the US, any kind of serious medical problem can become a financial disaster ... I agree everybody should be able to enjoy the fruits of his hardwork but i don't think anybody should sell his house because his son has cancer...

Do you mean all taxes? Or just Federal taxes?

I pay them all. In anticipation of your next exciting query, even the local taxes. Even all the taxes for my 100 employees. And corporate taxes. And on and on. It's a long list. Rather than go to jail, I pay taxes. I also try to avoid as many taxes as it seems like the code allows. This is all really fun to talk about. Anything else you need to know before Chuck Wollery introduces us?

Are you hoping to be the next John Walsh and catch a tax-evader?

i just wish you and "stupidnation" will never need to pay for heavy medical costs for you or your family because i know that with the no "safety net" system you have currently in the US, any kind of serious medical problem can become a financial disaster ... I agree everybody should be able to enjoy the fruits of his hardwork but i don't think anybody should sell his house because his son has cancer...

No he should properly protect his house and assets so when/if his son gets cancer he doesn't have to sell his house or liquidate his long term assets. It's called personal responsibility. It's not that hard to do.

I pay them all. In anticipation of your next exciting query, even the local taxes. Even all the taxes for my 100 employees. And corporate taxes. And on and on. It's a long list. Rather than go to jail, I pay taxes. I also try to avoid as many taxes as it seems like the code allows. This is all really fun to talk about. Anything else you need to know before Chuck Wollery introduces us?

Are you hoping to be the next John Walsh and catch a tax-evader?

No, I 'm not asking whether or not you pay your taxes, that's none of my business. I'm just asking what taxes you'd like to be eliminated.