McCain doesn't know how many houses he has?

JK2000

Have you check the quality of life and the state of the economies of Argentina and Uruguay?

Yes, and they are not bad.

Is there really any americans moving there?!!!

Yeah, about 7 million total if you count the total who have expatriated. Look up the term "expatriate from U.S". The current number is now closer to 8 million. But being an ignoramus is something I see you are comfortable with. Your next comments tell me you are clueless. I never mentioned any of those countries except as to say they don't have our taxation. Connecting the dots is only possible in coloring books huh?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At which point we get to trade him for...Jesus, or the cranky old guy telling you to get off the White House lawn.

Actually, the sad thing is...either way is out-of-control federal spending and bigger deficits.

You're probably right Tom but I know this. I gave the Republican's my last two votes. In 8 years the party of small government and fiscal conservancy has proven to me that those values are nothing but taglines and that they've lost their fuggin minds. Osama's still alive and we fought a war on gays.

If J. Edgar Hoover were still alive he'd take a flamethrower to Congress, the Senate and the White House.

You're probably right Tom but I know this. I gave the Republican's my last two votes. In 8 years the party of small government and fiscal conservancy has proven to me that those values are nothing but taglines and that they've lost their fuggin minds. Osama's still alive and we fought a war on gays.

If J. Edgar Hoover were still alive he'd take a flamethrower to Congress, the Senate and the White House.

Yeah, that J. Edgar Hoover sure was a flamer.

Yes, and they are not bad.

Yeah, about 7 million total if you count the total who have expatriated. Look up the term "expatriate from U.S". The current number is now closer to 8 million. But being an ignoramus is something I see you are comfortable with. Your next comments tell me you are clueless. I never mentioned any of those countries except as to say they don't have our taxation. Connecting the dots is only possible in coloring books huh?

:w00t::doh::ph34r:

Stupid nation you really took the right screen name!!!!!

and good luck in Uruguay!!!!!!! :thumbsup::beer::beer::w00t: