Sorry To Have Offended Some Of You

R. Rich

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, trust me, I will be there this year!  I'll take the blame for last year, since I was too stupid to locate Lot 1, Pole 6 and nobody from the stadium staff could help me out either.  I know where to go this time, so I'll be there.

80001[/snapback]

This year the 6 looks like a 5.

:w00t:

Bill, trust me, I will be there this year!  I'll take the blame for last year, since I was too stupid to locate Lot 1, Pole 6 and nobody from the stadium staff could help me out either.  I know where to go this time, so I'll be there.

80001[/snapback]

Just kidding!!! :w00t:

Hey, my daughter is making a special CD for us. It will have everything from the Cyrcle to The Delfonics to Nirvana.

Man, we need some dry weather because we are gonna have a party!!!!!

CL, every day of your life you are drop dead gorgeous, and nice beyond words. This is a rare combination, my sweet friend.

Ignore this nonsense.

80000[/snapback]

Aw, she's just a pathetic post whore...

(your turn, Harriett... :w00t: )

Other people who are with me sometimes wonder how I can listen to certain comments or how I can laugh at those kind of jokes, but that was my defense mechanism and it has worked for the most part.  It takes A LOT to get me heated to the point where words will make me want to fight with someone.

77789[/snapback]

To hell with this lovefest.

What I want to know is who in their right mind would want to push you to the point where you'd fight them?

Can we all please remember the only people in the USA who are fair game to make fun of are White Anglo Men. Like Bundy on Married with Children. Like so many dozens of TV commercials. It is the white doofus dad, the white stoopid boyfriend, the white male husband who gets treated like a child by his TV wife on sitcoms. That is the ONLY role we can make fun of ... all the rest are taboo. Keep this in mind when you watch TV next time. You'll see very claerly what I am saying is true. On the other end of the scale there are some groups of people so holy, so precious, I can't even tell you who they are because they might be offended by that. All I have to say to them is ... way to go!

As a White Anglo Male I'm happy for the recognition.

Think Mexico. Puerto Vallarta and points south along the coast.

I'm going back in February.

80310[/snapback]

Good time to go, too. Me and Thailog have a mezcal sampling mission in the planning stages, wanna come along?

Good time to go, too. Me and Thailog have a mezcal sampling mission in the planning stages, wanna come along?

80334[/snapback]

Not sure I can make it, but maybe you could mail me some buttons!

Oh, you did not mean Mescalito?

Nevermind. :lol:

Not racist.  Prejudiced. Go Sox.

78148[/snapback]

hes not prejudice hes just smart. if all things being equal (height, weight, strength, personality,....), you fall back on past experiences. if 80% of the players are black, than you will pick the black guy over a white guy, if all the other factors are the same. thats normal.

and hell, i like skinny blond white girls. and i dont find black girls all that hot (no offence). that doesnt make me a racist.

you are racist if you: meet someone for the first time, or just see someone for the first time, and automaticaly assume they are ...ignorent, poor, "in to illigal stuff", or any other negative quallity associated with their race.

meeting a well dressed white guy and assuming he comes from a rich family is not racist. but meeting a person who is a minority, and assuming he is a drugdealer just cus he isnt wearing dress shoes, that makes you racist.

and ive met a few white people who have black friends, but they are still racist twords that race. ( i even know a white girl with a black child who is racist twords black people). they dont go around burning crosses or anything, but they assume MOST of the people of that race are eather drugdealers or thieves. sad huh.....