Anquan Boldin

HardyBoy

A first round draft choice next year?

With Boldin the Bills might have one of the best, if not the best, receiver corps in the league. He is a player in/entering his prime and would be absolutely perfect in Buffalo. Not sure how the money works out, but you gotta think about it, eh?

A first round draft choice next year?

With Boldin the Bills might have one of the best, if not the best, receiver corps in the league. He is a player in/entering his prime and would be absolutely perfect in Buffalo. Not sure how the money works out, but you gotta think about it, eh?

Anquan don't want to play in Buffalo.

Did he text you or something?

Yeah just a minute ago. Seriously though, I talked to him last Feb. I grew up with him and a few other guys around the NFL and we play flag football together in the spring. If you think Roscoe hates the cold, Anquan is a lot worse. I'm not good friends with the guy but we talk when we see each other, nice dude, he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Yeah just a minute ago. Seriously though, I talked to him last Feb. I grew up with him and a few other guys around the NFL and we play flag football together in the spring. If you think Roscoe hates the cold, Anquan is a lot worse. I'm not good friends with the guy but we talk when we see each other, nice dude, he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Roscoe obviously could deal with two or three colder games a year to sign an extension here. So I think it's a little naive to just assume Boldin wouldn't play in Buffalo if the scenario presented itself. 99% of the players in this league care about playing for a team on the rise and making their money more than dealing with a couple of games in less than ideal weather.

Roscoe just signed an extension to play in the cold.

Not that I think we have a shot at Boldin, I'm just sayin'.

Roscoe obviously could deal with two or three colder games a year to sign an extension here. So I think it's a little naive to just assume Boldin wouldn't play in Buffalo if the scenario presented itself. 99% of the players in this league care about playing for a team on the rise and making their money more than dealing with a couple of games in less than ideal weather.

I wasn't being that serious. Geez! I'm sure for the right money most would play anywhere.