[please fix subject]???????

SAM HARRIS

:worthy:

TO TO TO WHERE IS HE! for those who dont know preseason in for continuity and also to run plays to how they look rather than to win the game...

this is common knowledge among real football fans, coaches and players. :P

I have that problem sometimes, yet I feel better in the morning

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy:

TO TO TO WHERE IS HE! for those who dont know preseason in for continuity and also to run plays to how they look rather than to win the game...

this is common knowledge among real football fans, coaches and players. :P

WTF?!!

dude the point is when people are crying where is james hardy they dont understand what preseason really is, a joke. its like the pro bowl for vets and established stars... clear enough for u???????????

Ohhh, I get it now. You meant to say: Mana the horse airplane zippy conundrum moocow fantastic lurch.

I think everybody would have understood it better that way. You need to be more clear.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Can I suggest "Rantings of a madman"?

they run plays in the preseason that have nothing to do with winning the game... i dont know how much more clear i can be

I bet you don't.

You seriously went through all the trouble of registering for this? :lol: Or did daddy mistakenly leave the browser window open and he thinks you're still taking your nap?

:P Who knows?

WTF?!!

Ohhh, I get it now. You meant to say: Mana the horse airplane zippy conundrum moocow fantastic lurch.

I think everybody would have understood it better that way. You need to be more clear.

Can I suggest "Rantings of a madman"?

I bet you don't.

:blink: Who knows?

YES MASTER! :worthy::P:lol::P<_<:flirt::blink:

My interpretation is that he is addressing his comments to the person who asked where Hardy was in last nights game. (hence to, to , to "where is he") This means the initial post was meant for Beerball who posed the question "Hardy? Anyone? Hardy?" Therefore it is ironic (or at least amusing) that Beerball has become Sam's translator. Terell Owens was not, in my humble opinion, the true subject matter.

Sam, the suspense is killing me. Am I right? Is this the true meaning of your post?

Mead, how did the bottle of wine, being distributed from us folk to your mailbox begin??

I ask and you send .

mead107

charlton , ny 12019

thank you

I got my first bottle given to me at last years tailgate party .

I still stand next to my mail box every day waiting for my wine .