[please fix subject]???????

SAM HARRIS

Please, please, explain this: "TO TO TO WHERE IS HE!" That's all I want to know. I will then shut up, just please tell me what this means.

It means...do not question whether Hardy was played too little last night. It means...do not question why he had no catches. It's the preseason, not the season. It means...the coaches are saving things for the regular season.

How'd I do Sam?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means...do not question whether Hardy was played too little last night. It means...do not question why he had no catches. It's the preseason, not the season. It means...the coaches are saving things for the regular season.

How'd I do Sam?

excellent

Liken it to The Answer. We're talkin bout PRACTICE!!!??? PRACTICE!!!???

We're talkin bout PRESEASON. You don't care bout TO during PRESEASON so why should you care bout Hardy?

Sam?

That won't fit in the subject line.

Liken it to The Answer. We're talkin bout PRACTICE!!!??? PRACTICE!!!???

We're talkin bout PRESEASON. You don't care bout TO during PRESEASON so why should you care bout Hardy?

Sam?

:worthy: Thank you. I don't know how you were able to decipher that TO meant AI, but it worked. I can now move on with my life after this small detour down WTF road.

that wtf road was ur own shortcut sorry to say #$%

Reading your initial post was like cryptoquip, dude. Your point is fine, just think about better articulation. Or, you could pay Beerball to be your personal translator...

dude the point is when people are crying where is james hardy they dont understand what preseason really is, a joke. its like the pro bowl for vets and established stars... clear enough for u???????????

What you don't understand is that rookie WR's need reps. Standing on the sidelines for all but two series doesn't help.

Clear enough for U??

:worthy:

TO TO TO WHERE IS HE! for those who dont know preseason in for continuity and also to run plays to how they look rather than to win the game...

this is common knowledge among real football fans, coaches and players. :P

My interpretation is that he is addressing his comments to the person who asked where Hardy was in last nights game. (hence to, to , to "where is he") This means the initial post was meant for Beerball who posed the question "Hardy? Anyone? Hardy?" Therefore it is ironic (or at least amusing) that Beerball has become Sam's translator. Terell Owens was not, in my humble opinion, the true subject matter.

My interpretation is that he is addressing his coments to the person who asked where Hardy was in last nights game. (hence to, to , to "where is he") This means the initial post was meant for Beerball who posed the question "Hardy? Anyone? Hardy?" Therefore it is ironic (or at least amusing) that Beerball has become Sam's translator. Terell Owens was not, in my humble opinion, the true subject matter.

The plot thickens. SAM HARRIS? Any thoughts on this development? Why the use of "TO" three times?

That won't fit in the subject line.

I am sorry. You will have to contact a moderator person with superpower abilities. Sam is not in the mood to change his subject line. Thank you very much.

Um, did you notice who you were replying to here? Just wondering ...