No props for Robert Royal?

I get home from work, watch the game I recorded on NFL Network and see Robert Royal be HUGE in the redzone for our team. Here I am thinking sweet, FINALLY the man I want at TE will get some RESPECT. Log onto Twobillsdrive.com and see nothing.

Im telling you all right now, Royal is the TE for this team! I have been saying it for a while now. Hes the starter! I still think he can stretch the field better then you all think. Plus with Hardy out there now, I think it opens a little more for Royal in the middle.

Dont think im crazy for saying this, but I can see Royal having 8 plus TD's this year for our team, as long as health is not an issue for him.

Go Bills & Thanks to Robert Royal for proving he is Buffalos TE!

I get home from work, watch the game I recorded on NFL Network and see Robert Royal be HUGE in the redzone for our team. Here I am thinking sweet, FINALLY the man I want at TE will get some RESPECT. Log onto Twobillsdrive.com and see nothing.

Im telling you all right now, Royal is the TE for this team! I have been saying it for a while now. Hes the starter! I still think he can stretch the field better then you all think. Plus with Hardy out there now, I think it opens a little more for Royal in the middle.

Dont think im crazy for saying this, but I can see Royal having 8 plus TD's this year for our team, as long as health is not an issue for him.

I don't see it that way but then again he has helped us some. Remember, throughout his career he has been known as a run blocking TE. He has never put up gaudy numbers receiving anywhere. It's great our QB's do have a smart outlet in Royal in the short passing game that can get us out of jams.

It's great to see the potential use of the te. I still have doubts about Royal. Over the years he's been plagued by un-timely mistakes. Drop & fumbleitis. If he can be open more in the passing game and stretch the seems, I will sure a heck be giddy about it. Do it when it counts. That's all I'm saying.

I have not been a Royal fan but he put it together last night! Great game! He could be breaking out.

I was pissed last night.. The NFL network in the DC area showed the SD Chargers Cheerleaders..

That is the one thing I hate about the NFL Ticket.. They don't air Preseason games.

WRT the game from the highlites I saw it as nice to see a TE being used successfully again.

He done good! The first catch was a difficult one in traffic and it had some zip on it (least that's the way I saw it). Royal didn't have any trouble making the catch. The second TD was IMO perfectly thrown, but it 'forced' Royal to use his hands and again, no problemo. That he was able to keep his feet and get into the endzone...priceless.

I like what I saw last night and hope to see much more of it in the future!

I have NFL network and they were not showing the game. Did it re broadcast?

I have NFL network and they were not showing the game. Did it re broadcast?

Yes it did at midnight. See I work 2nd shift and I watched it soon as I got home. I have it recorded.

Royal made nice grabs, but it helps when the ball is on the money too. But his first TD was a dart from Edwards split 3 guys on the money. And the 2nd was a throw on the money and Royal turned it up field and scored.

Ive been saying it from last year that Royal is a solid TE. Yeah he has a drop here and there and a dumb mistake, but hes human they all do it. But in that Miami game last year he couldnt be stopped and he was stretching the field just as good as any other TE in the league.

With a pair of nice WR's such as Hardy & Evans, and even with Parrish out there, Royal is going to find that seem and make a defense pay. Teams are going to focus on getting to Edwards in the redzone cause of Hardy being out there, that opens a ton of space underneath things, like it did last night for Royal.

First of all, I won't consider Royal an established "red-zone threat" after the first half of our second preseason game.

I am a repeated Royal basher, but I am beginning to understand his value to the team. Apparently, he is some sort of leader or something, especially for Trent. The problem is, as good as he is in the lockerroom or in the huddle, he's always sucked on the field. I was happy, but not surprised, about what I saw last night. Happy - because he played great. Not surprised - because he always seems to flash ability, follwed by stupidity. I hope maybe this season Royal can establish himself on the field, because if he could do anything right in the passing game, combined with his leadership, we'd have a heck of a player.

I'm rooting for him, and I'm behind him more than I ever have been in the past, but I'm going to wait a little longer to establish him as a legitimate passing option.

First of all, I won't consider Royal an established "red-zone threat" after the first half of our second preseason game.

I am a repeated Royal basher, but I am beginning to understand his value to the team. Apparently, he is some sort of leader or something, especially for Trent. The problem is, as good as he is in the lockerroom or in the huddle, he's always sucked on the field. I was happy, but not surprised, about what I saw last night. Happy - because he played great. Not surprised - because he always seems to flash ability, follwed by stupidity. I hope maybe this season Royal can establish himself on the field, because if he could do anything right in the passing game, combined with his leadership, we'd have a heck of a player.

I'm rooting for him, and I'm behind him more than I ever have been in the past, but I'm going to wait a little longer to establish him as a legitimate passing option.

I can understand that. You make good points. I just see him play with TE at QB and they have the chemistry together. I just think the TE spot is more solid then we all think. I also think Royal can stretch the field better then we all think too. But i do understand your points.

RR has always shown us that he can be great, but he is kinda streaky. He'll have great games where he catches everything and scores. And then he'll disappear in other games. He also has never shown that greatness in a game that matters. I keep thinking of the Titans game where he didn't think to keep his feet in bounds. How do you make it all the way to the NFL and not have that ingrained in your head. With that said, He played great last night and I hope he carries it over to the regular season.

RR has always shown us that he can be great, but he is kinda streaky. He'll have great games where he catches everything and scores. And then he'll disappear in other games. He also has never shown that greatness in a game that matters. I keep thinking of the Titans game where he didn't think to keep his feet in bounds. How do you make it all the way to the NFL and not have that ingrained in your head. With that said, He played great last night and I hope he carries it over to the regular season.

Thats is still friggin irking me!

Ya i liked what i saw from Robert Royal last night and i'm afraid that Schouman just got pushed down to second string but wtf Schouman hasn't done anything in the games and i really would like to see somethin from the kid from Boise who made the game tieing touchdown against Oklahoma in the fiesta bowl two years ago, i know he can do it the coaches know he can do it what is he doing he has a chance to become the starter and he is screwing it up but um ya does anyone know how serious his knee injury is that he left with early last night in the game as Chris Brown said, idk but i hope one of the tight ends shows up, and also as much as i wanted Courtney Anderson to make the team im afraid he will be out of here as he has done sh*t all preseason.