I would like to formally apologize

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He explained that he didn't want him to get seriously hurt, just hurt bad enough that they'd put Losman into the game. You guys (and girls, apparently) are too stupid for words. But whatever, not like I expected Mensa here, not with the likes of krazykat being allowed to run amock. :worthy:

Oh and if I ever get to see Tom Brady or any of his !@#$ing linemen get carted off the field with broken legs, I'll see which of you humanitarians are crying.

So you agree with him about wishing injury on Bills players? I'll remember that, too.

Add another internet tough guy know it all to the list... :worthy:

:P There's a list? Where's the one of pompous board veterans who think they can say anything they want to whomever they want because of their ridiculous number of posts? I think that one's alot longer than the one you're thinking of.

:P There's a list? Where's the one of pompous board veterans who think they can say anything they want to whomever they want because of their ridiculous number of posts? I think that one's alot longer than the one you're thinking of.

It's a secret. :worthy:

Guest dog14787
What's the title of this thread, jackhole? He already DID apologize. Problem here is, nobody wants to accept it. That makes YOU guys the losers, not him.

I doesn't change the fact that to wish someone bodily harm (especially on your own team) is just plain wrong. Its not just about the game we're talking here its someones health, life, family, teamates I could go on and on. No, I don't want to see Tom Brady carted off, I want to beat Tom Brady because he's the best and you have to beat the best to be the best.

and now he's wrong and apologises because Trent Edwards played good? gimme a break GEEESH :worthy:

GD there is a lot to respond to. I'll probably have to split into two posts.

For all of my negative comments toward Trent thus far in his career. Tonight he looks amazing, nothing like I've ever seen out of the guy before. Forget what I said about him getting hurt please.

He's going to have good games and bad games so get used to it. Brett Favre was traded to Green Bay by Atlanta. It's an inexact science. There are far more QB's who fail than succeed. One good outing is not a fair way to make a judgment just as one bad outing isn't fair to make a judgment either. All great QB's started somewhere. I was a JP supporter until it became obvious that TE has the better skills.

If you honestly wished him to get hurt, you are a complete idiot. And the fact you have made negative toward a QB in his 2nd season truly reveals your lack of football knowledge. :worthy:

I agree with you except on one thing. It's not so much an idiot as it is a sick human being.

I'll take this sentence by sentence:

It does not make me an idiot for wanting trent to get hurt because:

1.) he was starting and i thought he was second best on the team

Look above it makes you a sick human being.

2.) jauron would not change his decision whether or not he actually thought JP was better

:blink: Jauron doesn't want to win!! I reiterate :blink:

I have football knowledge because:

1.) Regardless of whether or not this is Trent's second year, he is the starting qb of this team, and we all expect playoffs. Making excuses for the guy will not help us get to the playoffs, 2nd year or not.

So basically, your the !@#$ing idiot without football knowledge. Before trying to sound like a hardass, learn football. Please explain to me how any of my points were wrong now. I am anxiously awaiting your response.

Disclaimer: Everything above were my thoughts before. I now think that Trent definitely looks like a starter.

Several of us have explained it. :lol:

1. If you’re ready to declare him the right guy, when you weren't before, just because he played well his 2nd preseason game of this season, I wouldn't give you much credibility.

2. If it took you until now to realize he was the guy, I wouldn't give you much credibility.

Too true!

I am taking a lot of heat for being honest. Jeez. I dont even want to address all of them. Basically, I do understand grammar, i just dont bother using it to talk to random ppl. If a guy getting hurt benefits the team, shouldn't you want it to happen as a fan? And of course 1 half of a preseason game cant turn a guy from sh------- to awesome, but he has now shown the potential that he can and should be a good starter, which he didnt before.

You werent trying to be tough by completely and purposely missing the point in a sarcastic way? Or was it an attempt at humor?

Not only shouldn't you want it as a fan you shouldn't want it as a human being. :P Why do you think the announcers talk disgustedly about fans in city's that cheer injuries? Most stadiums cheer when the guy gets up and shows he's ok or gives the thumbsup while being transported on a stretcher. If the Kevin Everett injury happened in another stadium I don't think too many people, if any, would have been cheering. <_<

I kinda hope you get hit by a car. You know, so you understand why everyone thinks you're an idiot for wishing injury on someone else.

:P

I'm sure Trent will be very happy to know this :blink:

He's wiping the tears from his eyes with a tissue right now. :cry:

and she canstopthebeastmode :flirt:

He doesn't get the pecking order here. I'd say he'll learn but I'm sure he's capable.

I want the Bills to win. Period. If that means having a teamful of thugs or having guys get hurt, then so be it.

It's a game dude. I don't go to movies and root for the bad guy.

So you guys would rather the Bills fail than their qb gets hurt? Makes you guys sound like your wives moreso than hardcore football fans.

Any human being would. As mentioned several times here. IT'S ONLY A GAME!!! :lol:

If "hardcore" means thinking a freaking GAME is more important than someone's health, then count me the hell out.

It just isn't sinking in. :P

Props to you for saying your wrong but you dont have to apologize. its a message board we come here to voice our opinions, everyone here wants to see the Bills play well, we may have different ideas of how it should be done but were all bills fans and want the best for our team.

I was worried after watching Edwards last week. They looked lost on offense and i was worried he was not progressing the way we needed him to. Last night he looked like a completly different QB and i was thrilled watching it. I want to see last night every week from him. Im not yet ready to say Trent is the savior but he did make me feel better lst night. I just want consistency from him and this team will be a force

Consistency will come the more he plays. This season he's going to have good games and bad games and neither is too much to be concerned about. As long as he keeps improving that's cool. The conventional wisdom in the NFL is a QB needs three season before an accurate assessment of him can be made.

lol

You nailed it. Trent's only had one such "game" and it was only two series. When he strings three or four games even remotely close to that together then we can start talking about how good he is.

Most people here obviously have no idea that most QBs have a few good days sprinkled here and there. RJ did. Holcomb did. Hobert did. Van Pelt did.

None of them did it on a regular basis though and that's what's important. Two series in preseason with no other such play is definitely encouraging, but hardly a trend. And Polamalu was out too and where did Trent's two TD passes go, Royal. The guy that Polamalu probably would have had. Who was taking his place. (rhetorical)

It's a funny thing though, one game of a couple series like this and it's "see I told you so," and apologies about being wrong, and all kinds of other stuff in a message board lovefest, but four or five games of garbage play means nothing.

That's where the amusement kicks in.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but haven't you said before that the Bills injuries last year didn't make an excuse for missing the playoffs? <_<

What's the title of this thread, jackhole? He already DID apologize. Problem here is, nobody wants to accept it. That makes YOU guys the losers, not him.

:flirt: Re-read the posts. There's a lot more to it than accepting an apology which probably didn't need to be made in the first place. He could have titled this TE is changing my mind.

He explained that he didn't want him to get seriously hurt, just hurt bad enough that they'd put Losman into the game. You guys (and girls, apparently) are too stupid for words. But whatever, not like I expected Mensa here, not with the likes of krazykat being allowed to run amock. :P

Oh and if I ever get to see Tom Brady or any of his !@#$ing linemen get carted off the field with broken legs, I'll see which of you humanitarians are crying.

I'd be really concerned. Just about every fan in every NFL stadium would be too. Philadelphia got a lot of crap for cheering Michael Irvins injury. It's the exception not the norm. I want the Bills to beat the best teams with them at full strength.

Losman was going to be in the game anyway you ignorant fkcutard. :blink:

:worthy::blink: as hell.

Guest dog14787
OMFG, not last night's game. Forget it. Play on. <_< It's your board, after all. Just try not to eat your keyboard. :P

Its everyones board, but true Bills fans rule here. :worthy:

Trolls come in many shapes and sizes, some even pretend to be Bills fans. :flirt: ( :P )

Anyone who wishes bodily harm on our starting QB, or any one of our players for that matter, is not a Bills fan in my book. :lol:

Its everyones board, but true Bills fans rule here. :worthy:

Trolls come in many shapes and sizes, some even pretend to be Bills fans. :P ( :lol: )

Anyone who wishes bodily harm on our starting QB, or any one of our players for that matter, is not a Bills fan in my book. :P

agreed with all, especially bold.

Did he want to see Edwards break his neck and die gurgling on the field, or maybe get garotted and his entrails spilled all over the place by someone's extra large gold crucifix in a freak collision, or did he just wanna see Losman in there at QB, maybe? :worthy:

Guest dog14787
Did he want to see Edwards break his neck and die gurgling on the field, or maybe get garotted and his entrails spilled all over the place by someone's extra large gold crucifix in a freak collision, or did he just wanna see Losman in there at QB, maybe? :worthy:

Backing up someone who's thought patterns seem a bit out of the norm and then following it up with BS like this leads me to believe you could be as twisted as he is, maybe?

For all of my negative comments toward Trent thus far in his career. Tonight he looks amazing, nothing like I've ever seen out of the guy before. Forget what I said about him getting hurt please.

Since you are formally apologizing, are you wearing a suit and tie? :worthy: