OT: Lori

The_Real

I really appreciate the time you put into the Bills game day preview. I read the first one last week and again today. Are you going to be doing it all season? :thumbsup:

I've been writing them since 2005; they just weren't on the front page before this. My schedule's a little fuller now that I'm covering preps for the local newspaper, but yes, I still hope to keep the previews going.

And thanks for the kind words ...

I've been writing them since 2005; they just weren't on the front page before this. My schedule's a little fuller now that I'm covering preps for the local newspaper, but yes, I still hope to keep the previews going.

And thanks for the kind words ...

Pennsyltucky has newspapers? :thumbsup:

Always loved the pre-games, even since I was a lurker.

A shame that when I finally got to meet you you were so beligerent you have no recollection :-P! Haha.

Just kidding, (sort of) but keep up the great work Lor!

Who did you say you were again?

Pennsyltucky has newspapers? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

You know, I used to like you.

Programming note: this is trending toward LAMPish silliness, so should probably go to Off the Wall ...

That's OK. I'm sure Lori will have much to say to me regarding Penn State/Ohio State this year.

The game's in Columbus on October 25 at 8:00. Just to note, that's Lori's birthday. She shares a birthday with my wife Kim, so I remember that one easily. :worthy:

BTW Lori, excellent job on your previews. I enjoy reading them too.

I really appreciate the time you put into the Bills game day preview. I read the first one last week and again today. Are you going to be doing it all season? :P

While I agree they are great I want to point out that you're a big suckup. :lol:

Pennsyltucky has newspapers? :worthy:

They're all pictures.