Edwards the bus driver

SlamnSam

Edwards will prove again Thrusday that is nothing more than a bus driver QB. Edwards is steady and poised but by no means is a spark or a QB who will ever end up on the top of a stat board. My question is can we win with a QB whose skills are his ability or inability to make big plays? Can we win with our weapons, Evans, Hardy, Lynch & Taylor with the coach telling Edwards which way he needs to steer the bus. Trent just don't get crazy and believe that you are a real NFL QB. Stay the course turn right when we say its ok and dont hit the gas.

Edwards will prove again Thrusday that is nothing more than a bus driver QB. Edwards is steady and poised but by no means is a spark or a QB who will ever end up on the top of a stat board. My question is can we win with a QB whose skills are his ability or inability to make big plays? Can we win with our weapons, Evans, Hardy, Lynch & Taylor with the coach telling Edwards which way he needs to steer the bus. Trent just don't get crazy and believe that you are a real NFL QB. Stay the course turn right when we say its ok and dont hit the gas.

Eh. You play the best you can with what you've got.

Can you give me the winning lotto numbers for tonight? Thanks.

GO BILLS!

Guest dog14787

When our offense gets on track with TE at the wheel, the bus will be like a well oiled, Montana like machine that cannot be stopped, so stop worrying already,

GEESH :wallbash:

Who the hell is Taylor? :wallbash:

Guest dog14787
Much more likely it'll look something like this...

Nawww, stop fooling around, that was Fairchild driving the bus, he's gone now. :wallbash:

You might be right, but let's see this thing play out for the rest of the pre-season. Let's see if Trent responds and how. Although the coaches on this team probably don't have the balls to start JP on opening day even if he's the better guy.

I wish I had some of you guys excitement about Trent. Have a feeling its going to be one of those 9-18, 110 yards, 1 TD years this year. Not a JP fan either. Just sick of this rotating QB crap since Kelly. I have no confidence at all in any of our QBs to get the job done on a CONSISTENT basis.

Unless Marshawn and Freddy bring there A+ game on a weekly basis we are in some serious crap this year. Another 7-9 wins this year. Blah. Until Trent proves otherwise he is just another game manager to wear a Buffalo Bills uniform at the QB position.

I wish I had some of you guys excitement about Trent. Have a feeling its going to be one of those 9-18, 110 yards, 1 TD years this year. Not a JP fan either. Just sick of this rotating QB crap since Kelly. I have no confidence at all in any of our QBs to get the job done on a CONSISTENT basis.

Unless Marshawn and Freddy bring there A+ game on a weekly basis we are in some serious crap this year. Another 7-9 wins this year. Blah. Until Trent proves otherwise he is just another game manager to wear a Buffalo Bills uniform at the QB position.

That's what Jauron wants, a game manager.

It would be nice if we actually DO have a QB who can manage a game. I interpret "manage a game" to mean your QB won't take bad sacks, won't turn the ball over, will move the chains to control the clock, and will make a big play when needed.

That would be pretty damn refreshing, so I certainly hope Edwards is a good game manager.

I just don't see Trent as a QB that can put up 200+ yards a game and do the things you ask Eball. I see him along the lines of Boller, McCown, Carr, etc....that do nothing but put up those 125 yard days. I want what everyone else wants.....a QB that can make big plays and put more than just 17 points up on the board.

Sick of waiting......

I just don't see Trent as a QB that can put up 200+ yards a game and do the things you ask Eball. I see him along the lines of Boller, McCown, Carr, etc....that do nothing but put up those 125 yard days. I want what everyone else wants.....a QB that can make big plays and put more than just 17 points up on the board.

Sick of waiting......

Has Trent been given the opportunity to do that yet?

Has Trent been given the opportunity to do that yet?

In a way yes....in a way no.

Just have that feeling is all. Thankfully my feelings aren't always right 100% of the time.

Getting a big time QB in this league is pretty tough. Not many around that can take a team from average to super bowl contender.

But like Cincy said...guess we have to work with what we have.

The chances of Trent becoming a Montana, Kelly, Brady, or even a Boomer are slim. Makes me mad when I see people posting that Trent reminds them up some HOF QBs or future HOFers.

I used to be a fan that was optimistic every year going into the season but this playoff drought has take a toll on me. I'm now a wait and see type of guy. :wallbash:

In a way yes....in a way no.

Just have that feeling is all. Thankfully my feelings aren't always right 100% of the time.

Getting a big time QB in this league is pretty tough. Not many around that can take a team from average to super bowl contender.

But like Cincy said...guess we have to work with what we have.

The chances of Trent becoming a Montana, Kelly, Brady, or even a Boomer are slim. Makes me mad when I see people posting that Trent reminds them up some HOF QBs or future HOFers.

I used to be a fan that was optimistic every year going into the season but this playoff drought has take a toll on me. I'm now a wait and see type of guy. :wallbash:

It makes you mad that someone has something good to say about our starting QB? I am by no means saying TE will be a HOFer, I have no idea if he will even turn out to be a good QB in the NFL. HOFers don't necessarily look like HOFers when they start their careers.

I think it is very easy to find similarities in young QB's and HOFers because many of the young QB's of today grew-up watching and emulating these HOF Qb's, but that doesn't mean people are saying they will turn out to be a HOFer.

Myself, it gives me hope when I here people say positive things about any Buffalo Bill.

GO BILLS!

Yeah I guess your right.But you forgot one weapon,Josh Reed.You know our #1 WR who single handed won the Redskins game last year.Never mind that a QB had to put that ball in a bucket with time running down and thousands screaming at the top of their lungs.Hell anyone could have made that play.It's just a good thing Josh Reed was there once again to pull one of our QBs butt out of the fire.

The whole argument about JP vs Edwards is tired.Edwards is our QB and has the ability to make as many plays as anyone else.He has the arm strength smarts and the accuracy to play the position.What,JP is the better QB because he can throw the ball alittle farther in the air than Edwards give me a break.The only way you get to show off that arm is if you hold on to the ball that much longer and we all know how that has worked for JP.