One Game Playoff-Red Sox vs Yankees

T-Bone

Now to vent a little. Where the fug is Olerud? How hard did he hit himself anyway? Tony Clark SUCKS!!! I think he's struck out 80 percent of the time he's been up. I hate to see him walk to the plate. I could hit better than this !@#$.

Same here, I think Giambi's parasite could hit better than Tony Clark.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

would you care to explain how he "showed his true colors"?  are you referring to him trying to get on base by swatting at the glove?  is that classless?  i call it smart baseball, doing what it takes to help your team win!

77301[/snapback]

I beg to differ on your definition of smart baseball, but regardless, it was unsportsmanlike baseball. That's why there's a rule against it. When A-Rod thought he should get away with it, he showed his true colors.

Could it be the all-time, all-ultimate set up to crush the Red Sox & Red Sox Nation? Babe Ruth has a front row seat tonight. Regardless of how it got to Game 7, it's here. Throw out the rest of this series. One game, best team wins. If the Red Sox somehow do pull it out, all the Yankee Curse talk is over forever. If the Yankees win, then it's just another crushing Red Sox loss and the legend gets even bigger.  Red Sox fans have to have that doubt in the back of their minds. Yankees fans are just waiting for the ghosts to show up. Something wacky will no doubt happen tonight. No predictions, just GO YANKEES!

77311[/snapback]

I disagree re: the Curse. It goes on regardless of the outcome tonight. Only if the Sox go on to win the World Series will the Curse be broken.

How can you possibly sit here and say the yankees dont have the heart?  This makes me laugh almost every time I hear it....do we know these players personally?  How do we really know what is in their heart???

And again, why arent you concentrating on the "Choke Job By the Misssissippi???"  :devil:

77314[/snapback]

Because I haven't seen one. The Astros just won their 3 home games. If we win our 4 we win the pennant.

Your Stankees on the other hand have become the FIRST TEAM EVER to blow a 3-0 lead and play a game 7.

So don't talk to me about choke jobs, I know it steers your mind away from this meltdown you guys are having, but when you sit down to watch the game tonight you still have to live with the fact that you are in the same spot I'm in. Win or go home.

Because I haven't seen one.  The Astros just won their 3 home games.  If we win our 4 we win the pennant.

Your Stankees on the other hand have become the FIRST TEAM EVER to blow a 3-0 lead and play a game 7.

So don't talk to me about choke jobs, I know it steers your mind away from this meltdown you guys are having, but when you sit down to watch the game tonight you still have to live with the fact that you are in the same spot I'm in.  Win or go home.

77330[/snapback]

But here is my question:

If you are such a huge Cardinals fan and they are now facing elimnation, why are you SO concerned about what the Yankees are doing all the time???? Why not just worry about YOUR team..thats what doesnt make sense to me...

Oh wait...lots of Championships may have something to do with it too! :devil:

But here is my question:

If you are such a huge Cardinals fan and they are now facing elimnation, why are you SO concerned about what the Yankees are doing all the time???? Why not just worry about YOUR team..thats what doesnt make sense to me...

Oh wait...lots of Championships may have something to do with it too!  :devil:

77335[/snapback]

Why were all the Yankees fans so concerned with the Cardinals yesterday????

When you figure that out maybe you I can answer your question for you.

If he, or any other professional player, FAILED to try to knock the ball loose then I would be pitching a fit. his job is to get on base, short of punching a player, he should make every effort possible to seperate ball from glove.

I beg to differ on your definition of smart baseball, but regardless, it was unsportsmanlike baseball.  That's why there's a rule against it.  When A-Rod thought he should get away with it, he showed his true colors.

77322[/snapback]

If he, or any other professional player, FAILED to try to knock the ball loose then I would be pitching a fit.  his job is to get on base, short of punching a player, he should make every effort possible to seperate ball from glove.

77355[/snapback]

POOJER in that situation though all he is going to do is get called for interference. He's out AND Jeter goes back to first base. That hurts worse then him just grounding out.

77348[/snapback]

Arent you the one who started the Who's your Daddy thread?

Did i start a "izzy is overrated" thread?? :devil:

77348[/snapback]

because you are an obnoxious moron....and save your Pirates joke, simpleton, b/c I have heard them all.....

Pete Munro=Francisco Cabrerra?

Arent you the one who started the Who's your Daddy thread?

Did i start a "izzy is overrated" thread??    :devil:

77360[/snapback]

Yep, and if you read my last post in that thread I have posted links to other threads that were started earlier in the day bashing my team. They contain posts from Yankees fans as well as fans of other teams.

So as you asked, why would Yankees fans be so concerned with my team before their game yesterday???