Songs

Swift Sylvan

If you own Itunes or something similar, what is the number one song you listen to. I think it would be interesting to see who from the board listens to what.

As for me my song of choice is:

Desert Rose by Sting

"Fastlove- Summer Mix"

-George Michael

My Itunes top 5 most played

Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty is #1 most played

Dancing in the Moonlight by Kings Harvest is my #2 most played

#3 Dido- Thank You

#4 Don't Know Why- Norah Jones

#5 If I Could Hear My Mother Pray Again - Ben Harper

Just some gems I enjoy. I dig punk, reggae, techno, jazz, blues, alternative, and just about every other genre

Heard a song while working out this morning...jazzy, bluesy song...female singer...I would guess the title was "Beggin You for Mercy" or something similar. Anyone know the song? Singer? Am I quell for liking this song or am I, well, you know...?

Gerry Rafferty's version was good in and of itself.....foo fighters did a fabulous job covering that tune....course, i am a FF fan, so i may be a bit biased

I respect your taste in music Pete so I'm going to ask what you think of the Foo Fighters cover of that song.

Gerry Rafferty's version was good in and of itself.....foo fighters did a fabulous job covering that tune....course, i am a FF fan, so i may be a bit biased

Love the FF version as well. It's definitely in the top three most played on my MP3 player.

# 1 on mine is God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash.

I respect your taste in music Pete so I'm going to ask what you think of the Foo Fighters cover of that song.

Its alright IMO but does not hold a candle to Raffertys. The sax in the original is classic. I am a big Foo Fighters fan too. Rafferty was a street performer in London that got recorded and became a one hit wonder. Then he recorded another song with a guy he used to busk with, and that song became "Stuck in the Middle With You"

Its alright IMO but does not hold a candle to Raffertys. The sax in the original is classic. I am a big Foo Fighters fan too. Rafferty was a street performer in London that got recorded and became a one hit wonder. Then he recorded another song with a guy he used to busk with, and that song became "Stuck in the Middle With You"

Gerry Rafferty is one of those dudes who only seems to pop up when really cool stuff is going on.

A song by his that the Chicago classic rock station LOVES to play is Right Down the Line.