can we all agree

anyone who is ready to throw this team, especially trent, under the bus after 5 pass atempts in the first preseason game, please hand in your bills gear, and leave the internet untill the season is over. I cant stand this non sense. Im not a trent apologist just because i dont think he will suck based on 5 pass attempts in his first live fb action in 6 months. This is pathetic, i honestly feel i get stupider reading each post

GREAT POST!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was we need improvement but thanks for overlooking that to prove your own point that people shouldnt be allowed to voice their opinions

I have never made the point that people shouldn't express their opinions, and i don't deny that we need improvement. My point was to illustrate to you that there have been a number of posts expressing the fact that our season is over based on 2 series Saturday night. The team needs a lot of improvement, and I am all for the open exchange of opinions and ideas, but to write off the season based on the extremely short period that we were able to see our starters Saturday is absolutely ludicrous!

Although I must say, the CHROISE was quite impressive. I was almost blinded by his rugged good looks, incredible charisma, and awesome poise!

anyone who is ready to throw this team, especially trent, under the bus after 5 pass atempts in the first preseason game, please hand in your bills gear, and leave the internet untill the season is over. I cant stand this non sense. Im not a trent apologist just because i dont think he will suck based on 5 pass attempts in his first live fb action in 6 months. This is pathetic, i honestly feel i get stupider reading each post

Remember- you have to be patient with kids- you can't ask for their bills gear, as you have to make sure they don't fail- even if they don't really succeed. Their self esteem is more important than anything

Those winning Bills teams you grew up with routinely went 1-3 or 0-4 in the preseason.

Yes, but think about how the game was played. The first string defense would stuff the other team's offense forcing a punt, then the first string offense would run 3 plays down the field in 45 seconds for a touchdown.

There is a HUGE difference here.

Yes, but think about how the game was played. The first string defense would stuff the other team's offense forcing a punt, then the first string offense would run 3 plays down the field in 45 seconds for a touchdown.

How could u say that...do u not know Trent/JP is the next Jim Kelly. He/she/it/they have such a track record of success there is no need for them to play in preseason

A huge difference, like, 7-8 potential Hall of Famers vs. 0 Hall of Famers?

You are being a trent apologist!!!! Thats the point...

Can we say that trent sucked the other day? Yes.

Can we say that JP looked better than trent the other day? Yes.

Does that mean that we should have no hope for the season? Hell no.

It really isnt a problem to me that some people find the way our starters play as bad. I thought so myself. I don't know how anyone could have possibly found it as good. It looked just like every other game I've watched from the Bills the past few years. We get the opening kickoff fumbled to us, we have a gift-wrapped red zone trip, and our new toy(Hardy), and we don't take advantage of it whatsoever, we kick another effing field goal.

I also saw a 3rd and 11 i think it was, and trent threw it to the flats, while hardy had a 1 on 1. What is the point of getting the guy if you don't trust him in 1 on 1's with guys 4-5 inches shorter than him?

What I noticed when JP came in the game, was him trusting Roscoe and trusting Hardy, and it paying dividends. We had our only drive that went for a TD, as well as a good 20 yd gain or so to Roscoe. And for those of you who think all Losman can do is throw deep, I do remember him throwing it about 5 yds on the bootleg play, and that worked just as well as if trent did it.

I'm not saying that Trent isn't or never could be as good as JP, because, as you guys have mentioned, it was 2 drives for the guy. But, with what we saw in those two drives, trent sucked. Thats the bottomline, and thats what has fans like me worried.

As far as your comment that the whiny bills fans should turn in their fan equipment, that just proves that your not a !@#$ing fan yourself. I give a sh-- about this team, and sh------- efforts from them piss me off. If they dont piss you off, then how can you consider yourself a fan? I want my new team with Hardy, McKelvin, Stroud, Johnson, Mitchell, Poz, and Simpson back to show some new improvements, not look like the same sh------- team. I want too see these expectations that everyone is putting on them come true. What I don't want is any more !@#$ing excuses. Yes, it was just 2 drives. IT STILL SUCKED! 2 DRIVES OR 20 DRIVES, IT STILL SUCKED! I get myself all hyped up for this season, and what do I get? The same exact sh--. Now please mr. hit and marshawn, explain to me how the same exact mediocracy can have you satisfied?

Do you realize that the bills during the SB years rarely won a preseason game? Are you old enough to remember? Do you remember when every year people would say that the bills look awful in the preseason, and then would do well during the year? Remember Frank Reich outplaying Jimbo in the preseason?

I bet you don't remember any of those FACTS.

Seriously!!? The Bills I grew up with were WINNERS. We had GREAT players and an unbelievable GM in Polian. We have none of this now. Please explain what makes you so optimistic? Is it our great "We just didn't have enough time in the preseason" head coach or our great GM in charge of Marketing?

You are being a trent apologist!!!! Thats the point...

Can we say that trent sucked the other day? Yes.

Can we say that JP looked better than trent the other day? Yes.

Does that mean that we should have no hope for the season? Hell no.

It really isnt a problem to me that some people find the way our starters play as bad. I thought so myself. I don't know how anyone could have possibly found it as good. It looked just like every other game I've watched from the Bills the past few years. We get the opening kickoff fumbled to us, we have a gift-wrapped red zone trip, and our new toy(Hardy), and we don't take advantage of it whatsoever, we kick another effing field goal.

I also saw a 3rd and 11 i think it was, and trent threw it to the flats, while hardy had a 1 on 1. What is the point of getting the guy if you don't trust him in 1 on 1's with guys 4-5 inches shorter than him?

What I noticed when JP came in the game, was him trusting Roscoe and trusting Hardy, and it paying dividends. We had our only drive that went for a TD, as well as a good 20 yd gain or so to Roscoe. And for those of you who think all Losman can do is throw deep, I do remember him throwing it about 5 yds on the bootleg play, and that worked just as well as if trent did it.

I'm not saying that Trent isn't or never could be as good as JP, because, as you guys have mentioned, it was 2 drives for the guy. But, with what we saw in those two drives, trent sucked. Thats the bottomline, and thats what has fans like me worried.

As far as your comment that the whiny bills fans should turn in their fan equipment, that just proves that your not a !@#$ing fan yourself. I give a sh-- about this team, and sh------- efforts from them piss me off. If they dont piss you off, then how can you consider yourself a fan? I want my new team with Hardy, McKelvin, Stroud, Johnson, Mitchell, Poz, and Simpson back to show some new improvements, not look like the same sh------- team. I want too see these expectations that everyone is putting on them come true. What I don't want is any more !@#$ing excuses. Yes, it was just 2 drives. IT STILL SUCKED! 2 DRIVES OR 20 DRIVES, IT STILL SUCKED! I get myself all hyped up for this season, and what do I get? The same exact sh--. Now please mr. hit and marshawn, explain to me how the same exact mediocracy can have you satisfied?

I didnt say I was satisfied anywhere in there did I? No. I said that im sick of coming on here and reading about how it is time to toss this season aside because trent had a bad 5 snaps in his first live action. Ive seen about 10 posts that have said exactly that. Did i say that you cant say trent had a bad beginning, no. Go ahead, its true. Does that mean i think that this season is lost, we will go 0-16 and move to toronto like some people? no. If this happens again in a month, come and talk to me. Untill then, please hibernate untill that happens

Bravo, I'm tired of the TSW softies who so so willing to cut these guys slack as if they have some sort of "winning" cache afforded them.

Another retarded post with a little boy pissed that the bills wost a wittle pweseason game.

I agree, it seems like the next generation of Bills "fans" has no heart. They definitely seem week in the gut. I know that these are not the bills fans I grew up with.

The old-time Bills fans could spell.

The old-time Bills fans called for Reich to replace Kelly on many occasions.

The old-time Bills fans wanted Marv fired.

Even during the winning years there was whining. During losing years, there's just more. So STFU and buy a clue.

Do you realize that the bills during the SB years rarely won a preseason game? Are you old enough to remember? Do you remember when every year people would say that the bills look awful in the preseason, and then would do well during the year? Remember Frank Reich outplaying Jimbo in the preseason?

THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt say I was satisfied anywhere in there did I? No. I said that im sick of coming on here and reading about how it is time to toss this season aside because trent had a bad 5 snaps in his first live action. Ive seen about 10 posts that have said exactly that. Did i say that you cant say trent had a bad beginning, no. Go ahead, its true. Does that mean i think that this season is lost, we will go 0-16 and move to toronto like some people? no. If this happens again in a month, come and talk to me. Untill then, please hibernate untill that happens

Alright. All I'm saying is, dont tell me not to be a fan because I'm not satisfied with trent playing like a bum.

Another retarded post with a little boy pissed that the bills wost a wittle pweseason game.

No dont say that. Too late, your now a homer, a moron, and prob a rapest since you dont think trent is going to suck based on 5 plays! Be prepaired to answer to his bad games in inclimet weather that were part of his rookie season. Thats not logical thinking though, that is apologizing. Also thinking that the bills may still have a chance to be a decent team this year means that you have genital warts

Pre-season isn't the be-all/end-all, but the SB Bills didn't have anything to prove in the pre-season. They knew they could turn it on when they had to. The current Bills have proven nothing. F the vanilla offense and no game-planning BS. Just once, I'd love to see the starting offense come out and tear it up in the pre-season. Game plan if you have to. Run reverses, trick plays or whatever you have to do to put some points on the board and develop an attitude that you're going to put 7 points on the board every time we get the ball. For young, unproven teams, the pre-season means a lot.

Pre-season isn't the be-all/end-all, but the SB Bills didn't have anything to prove in the pre-season. They knew they could turn it on when they had to. The current Bills have proven nothing. F the vanilla offense and no game-planning BS. Just once, I'd love to see the starting offense come out and tear it up in the pre-season. Game plan if you have to. Run reverses, trick plays or whatever you have to do to put some points on the board and develop an attitude that you're going to put 7 points on the board every time we get the ball. For young, unproven teams, the pre-season means a lot.

Yeah. Reverses are AWESOME. How about a double flea flicker with the QB as the deep threat? Or the Statue of Liberty? That always rips em up for 7. Woohoo. It's backyard football baby! Forget the NFL. Welcome to your new job as the Bills OC. Show the whole package in the pre-season baby because it matters so much.