HBO Hard Knocks Dallas Cowboys

nice... but you have to also question the strength and ability level of a LB who comes at a RB standing pretty much straight up. of course, growing up as a boy with a name like marion, you had better get pretty tough pretty quick.

I love that show, even if it is featuring the Cowboys, again...did you see Pacman Jones cathcing prowess? Useless talent, for the most part (I predict he, nor will anyone in the NFL ever need to catch six footballs at once) but kind of cool anyways...Wade Phillips description was almost better than the stunt itself....

sidenote: don't you kind of feel bad for Dave Campo? Not for being dressed down, literally, by his players, but the fact that almost nobody remembers that he once was the head coach of the Cowboys, how he had bounced around, and has had to settle for coming back to the Cowboys as a defensive backs coach?

Great show .. I just wished it was a little more objective... "It's hard to break into the NFL, but it's even harder to make it onto the Cowboys". LOL, right, I bet.

KC, then The Ravens. I really respect HBO's programming, but when I heard Dallas was to be featured this year, I was disappointed. Personally, I don't think America needs anymore national coverage of the mother f*cking Cowboys.

I remember he who must not be named (McGahee) Just destroy a blitzing LB or DE in a game. Unfortunately he was too lazy to do it on a consistent basis, it was probably against the Jets.

cereal

and in 06 he gave up the losing play to the jests (although hair and nose dropped the ball) by not blocking a blitzer.

I remember he who must not be named (McGahee) Just destroy a blitzing LB or DE in a game. Unfortunately he was too lazy to do it on a consistent basis, it was probably against the Jets.

It was a Minnesota DL, he absolutely destroyed the guy. JPL would have been dead had the guy got him. I think it was Kevin Williams.

About Barber, that is some ninja schitt right there. Some cold shot to the throat, it seems.