Sometimes there's nobody to root for.

Steely Dan

Opening arguments were set for Thursday in a lawsuit that accuses Victoria Osteen of assaulting Continental Airlines flight attendant Sharon Brown before the start of a 2005 flight from Houston to Vail, Colorado.

Victoria Osteen is co-pastor at Lakewood Church, where her husband, Joel Osteen, preaches and where about 42,000 people flock each week. Joel Osteen's weekly television address is broadcast nationally and internationally.

Brown alleges Victoria Osteen threw her against a bathroom door and elbowed her in the left breast during an outburst over a stain on her first-class seat. The Federal Aviation Administration fined Victoria Osteen $3,000 for interfering with a crew member.

Brown had previously said she was attacked in another incident by an airport employee, according to a deposition she gave in the case.

According to court documents, Brown says that she suffers from anxiety and hemorrhoids :D because of the incident involving Victoria Osteen and said her faith was affected. She is also suing Victoria Osteen for medical expenses for counseling.

Who do you root for here? IMO, nobody. This is a ridiculous joke beginning with the outrage over a spot on a seat to the ridiculous demands of the flight attendent.

The one good thing that might come out of this is that a televangelist may have to open their books publicly. Trying to find out how much a televangelist is worth is like trying to pry open a bank vault with a crowbar.

Opening arguments were set for Thursday in a lawsuit that accuses Victoria Osteen of assaulting Continental Airlines flight attendant Sharon Brown before the start of a 2005 flight from Houston to Vail, Colorado.

Victoria Osteen is co-pastor at Lakewood Church, where her husband, Joel Osteen, preaches and where about 42,000 people flock each week. Joel Osteen's weekly television address is broadcast nationally and internationally.

Brown alleges Victoria Osteen threw her against a bathroom door and elbowed her in the left breast during an outburst over a stain on her first-class seat. The Federal Aviation Administration fined Victoria Osteen $3,000 for interfering with a crew member.

Brown had previously said she was attacked in another incident by an airport employee, according to a deposition she gave in the case.

According to court documents, Brown says that she suffers from anxiety and hemorrhoids :D because of the incident involving Victoria Osteen and said her faith was affected. She is also suing Victoria Osteen for medical expenses for counseling.

Who do you root for here? IMO, nobody. This is a ridiculous joke beginning with the outrage over a spot on a seat to the ridiculous demands of the flight attendent.

The one good thing that might come out of this is that a televangelist may have to open their books publicly. Trying to find out how much a televangelist is worth is like trying to pry open a bank vault with a crowbar.

Ooops! Here's the linkage.

I always wondered what happened when you poked a woman in the boobie. I mean, the body being in a state of equilibrium and all if you push in one spot it's gotta pop out somewhere. Now I understand.

I always wondered what happened when you poked a woman in the boobie. I mean, the body being in a state of equilibrium and all if you push in one spot it's gotta pop out somewhere. Now I understand.

:D:censored::sick::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That could qualify for post of the month!!!

I put the Osteen show on once just, well, for the hell of it... I guess just to see why he pisses so many people off. Morbid curiosity if you will, same reason I'll put on Michael Moore or Sean Hannity.

While he was preaching, they were selling his book at the bottom of the screen. After they finished displaying *that* add, they put one up for the.... I'm not kidding here... the "Joel Osteen Journal." The pitch read something like "Follow along with your book and keep track of your daily improvements."

All they need is the Joel Osteen Certified Writing Device, and of course, the Joel Osteen Writing Device Writing Remover Rubber Block.

As most of you know, I'm a devout Christian.

I don't even count Osteen as a televangelist. He's more of a "power of positive thinking" guy.

To those who believe in the "prosperity gospel" that Osteen seems to believe in, then I have one question:

If this teaching of the "prosperity gospel" is truth, that Osteen and others like the appalling Benny Hinn teach, then where is YOUR private jet, million dollar mansion, vacation home, Bentley, Rolls Royce, designer clothes, $10,000 per night hotel suite, etc?

Yeah, I thought so. :D

As most of you know, I'm a devout Christian.

How do you feel about Joyce Meyer? My wife watches her also in addition to Joel.

How about Third Day? I went to their concert here in the 'Cuse a few months ago. Not a devout Christan, but they put on a great show.