Sometimes there's nobody to root for.

Steely Dan

How do you feel about Joyce Meyer? My wife watches her also in addition to Joel.

How about Third Day? I went to their concert here in the 'Cuse a few months ago. Not a devout Christan, but they put on a great show.

Meyer's OK...not a huge fan, but my wife likes her and reads her books.

Third Day's pretty good. I like them more than I like any TV preacher, let's put it that way. :lol:

How do you feel about Joyce Meyer? My wife watches her also in addition to Joel.

How about Third Day? I went to their concert here in the 'Cuse a few months ago. Not a devout Christan, but they put on a great show.

I've got 5th row seats for Third Day and Switchfoot (Jars of Clay also) here next month...my son and I are really looking forward to it! Glad to hear they put on a good show.

There are some really great Christian based bands out there. The three mentioned above are awesome and have you ever heard Mercy Me? They have some great songs. :lol:

As most of you know, I'm a devout Christian.

I don't even count Osteen as a televangelist. He's more of a "power of positive thinking" guy.

To those who believe in the "prosperity gospel" that Osteen seems to believe in, then I have one question:

If this teaching of the "prosperity gospel" is truth, that Osteen and others like the appalling Benny Hinn teach, then where is YOUR private jet, million dollar mansion, vacation home, Bentley, Rolls Royce, designer clothes, $10,000 per night hotel suite, etc?

Yeah, I thought so. :lol:

Late at night when I see those infomercials on how to make money by working out of your house and telling you to send money to find out how I like to think these idiots receive a pamphlet stating 1st print some pamphlets telling people to print pamphlets. 2. Make an infomercial and make people pay for these pamphlets. 3. Laugh all the way to the bank.

Little late sport.