Marshal Faulk's 2008 Prediction

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has been posted:

Now he's just TRYING to be controversial

I suppose it's better than last year's 3-13 prediction, but for crying out loud! Where does he come up with this?

I've seen him say some pretty stupid things in TV. I don't really think he knows what he's talking about, and doesn't seem

particularly bright IMO.

Faulk is definitely not the brightest of analysts. He's just another former player getting his "football fix" and throwing around controversial opinions and statements. I'd rather listen to Faulk "drop some knowledge" than Emmitt Smith though. I think those years in Martz offense where he was under-utilized actually helped in the long run. Emmitt Smith seems to have been knocked stupid (see all of his comments from last season).

I of course think that hating this guy because he's a "Bills hater" is a typical TBD whinefest.

I do agree however, that he comes across as only slightly less dumb than the clueless Emmit Smith. To me this is real surprising because one of the things reporters raved about in his playing days was his smarts and that he will be a coach/gm someday. Maybe someone is telling him to dumb down because they don't want a Ron Jaworski type of x's & o's guy to fill that role.

c'mon guys..how can you not understand atleast a tad bit where hes comeing from?....most of us have "Bills googles" on to start with...I dont agree with him but I can understand where hes comeing from....in his mind hes probably thinking 1- is Edwards the guy in Buffalo?..can he improve on last years games?..2 - is Poz really that good?...he showed some brightness in his first 3 games but can he come back and what can he really do?...3 - if Peters holds out can that O-line survive?...can Lynch run behind a line without Peters?...4 - Will Hardy help Evans actually get some catchs this year?..will any of the WR's step it up from last years performance?....5 - will the Bills offense actually do anything this season?...Can Jauron have a winning season in Buffalo...now dontget me wrong..thers just as many questions for every team in the NFL...but Buffalo hasnt proven they can be consistently good in the past 10 years....when u look at there past you have to wonder...

I say Bills go 11-5 and make Pats* have to work for a win this year let alone the AFC East title...I say Lynch runs for 1300+ yards and 400 yards recieving with a total of 17 TD's...I say even tho the Jets had a nice draft they still dont have a QB and they still suck..and I say Marshall Faulk stills sucks Jets D*cks

Remember he said early this off-season in the "state of the franchise" segment that the Bills needed a new left tackle oblivious to the fact we had pro-bowler Peters. Well, looks like he was right all along. :unsure:

For those who are behind a firewall at work, what is the actual prediction?

Jets are better than Bills :unsure:

In response to Marshall Faulk's prediction (and what I've seen the last year or so), I will make my own prediction

After the next big name player retires and tries to break into broadcasting with NFL Network, Faulk will be relegated to "Special Reports". Then to "Contributor" status, then he opens a restaurant

Jets are better than Bills :unsure:

In response to Marshall Faulk's prediction (and what I've seen the last year or so), I will make my own prediction

After the next big name player retires and tries to break into broadcasting with NFL Network, Faulk will be relegated to "Special Reports". Then to "Contributor" status, then he opens a restaurant

I mean, aside from the fact that it's an outlandish prediction, I'm really curious as to SPECIFICALLY which offseason moves the Jets made to catch and then SURPASS a team who ALSO made ripples in Free Agency/Draft.