Trade proposal

Trader

Peters and Losman for

Farve, and their starting LT + an appropirate top 3 draft choice next year.

Favre has a clause in his contract that gives him the right to refuse ANY trade. The Bucs & Packers really wanted to get a trade done, but Favre NIXED it. NO way Favre would agree to come to Buffalo- especially with Peters gone. Favre is going to force the Pack to pay him $12 Mil to sit on the bench or give him his release so he can go to Min.

Guest dog14787
I propose TwoBills Drive trade Trader to TwoPackersDrive for future considerations.

As long as trader cannot be involved in the future considerations, doggonit its a heck of a deal. :devil:

Again....DO NOT WANT!

And I can hear the cheese-heads saying the same thing about J.P.!

The Bills are finally on the right path to grow the team organically...why trade for a 38 year old QB who's looking at one, maybe two years???

Maybe we should see if Vince Ferragamo is available.

With all due respect to BLZFAN4LIFE...this thread should have been at LEAST a 9 on the Wallbash scale.

When someone posts a trade scenario that includes "their starting LT" but doesn't name the player by name, you have to wonder how much thought was put into it.

Well at least it wasnt or the Packers starting DT that could be converted to LT...

Again....DO NOT WANT!

And I can hear the cheese-heads saying the same thing about J.P.!

The Bills are finally on the right path to grow the team organically...why trade for a 38 year old QB who's looking at one, maybe two years???

Maybe we should see if Vince Ferragamo is available.

With all due respect to BLZFAN4LIFE...this thread should have been at LEAST a 9 on the Wallbash scale.

Ralph Wilson is the owner of this team. Two years is a long time to him. He makes the decisions not you.

The Wallbash Ratings System gets 2 thumbsup. :devil:;)

The fact for all of you self declared but unemployed genuis's is the Bills just made a move with a key player to play the near and possibly far future without Jason Peters.

Wall bang all you like but thats the way it is. My vision is much closer to a reality than yours is.

Ralph Wilson is the owner of this team. Two years is a long time to him. He makes the decisions not you.

Funny you should mention that. I just called Ralph. Here was our conversation:

Ralph: "Hello, this is Ralph."

Me: "Hi, Ralph. Got a minute? I've got a personnel move I'd like to discuss with you."

R: "Sure. Did Peters finally come to camp today?"

M: "No, I wish. But the good news is that we still have an Oakland Raiders cast-off to plug in at left tackle, so it's not a complete loss."

R: "Good to hear. I think we may need to give that Peters some more money. So it must be that we've signed Evans to an extension, right? That's a smart way to spend our money. I really like that youngster...he could be something special."

M: "No, sorry. That's not it, either. It involves a veteran QB who might be available."

R: (In the background) "MARY! Did you change the channel? You know I love Matlock! Put it back on Nick at Nite!"

M: "Ralph, are you still there?"

R: (In the background) "MARY! Where are my reading glasses?"

M: "Ralph. RALPH!"

R: "Who is this, anyway?"

M: "It's not important. What is important is that you have a chance to get a QB who will be a first ballot Hall of Famer!"

R: "How did you get our phone number?"

M: "Google. Now listen, this guys team will trade him so that he's not a distraction to their young QB who has showed some promise and they're trying to develop."

R: "Don't we have a young QB who we're trying to develop?"

M: "Well, yes. But that's beside the point. Look, this guy will pack the stadium this year! He's a guaranteed draw!"

R: "But aren't most of our home games already sold out? And don't we have some 54,000 season tickets?"

M: "Uh, yes. That's true. But let me tell you a little more about this guy...."

R: "Go ahead."

M: "Well, we can probably get him for a second round pick next year."

R: "Boy, that sounds a little steep."

M: "And he's got a cannon for an arm."

R: "Well, that sounds promising! Jim Kelly had a cannon of an arm, and I liked him. Is there a downside?"

M: "There may be a few small things..."

R: (In background) "MARY! Where's my pudding?"

M: "RALPH!"

R: "Right. Where were we? Oh, the downside on this fella."

M: "Remember that cannon of an arm I was talking about?"

R: "I do."

M: "Well, on occasion it's more like a Civil War cannon...it'll shoot pretty far, but you're not quite sure if it will be on target."

R: "Oh, that's not very good. You know, I was just a wee lad during the Civil War..."

M: "And he has this tendency to throw into double and sometimes triple coverage."

R: "That's not very good. Maybe he can be coached out of that."

M: "Oh, and he's 38 years old."

R: "Well, that's not young for a QB."

M: "And one more thing...it'll cost you around $12 million a year to sign him."

R: (Choking on pudding sound in background)

M: "Ralph, you OK?"

R: "Yes, I'm fine. I think we're done here."

M: "So, what do you think?"

R: "I appreciate you sharing this with me, Mr. Anonymous Stranger, I do. But Matlock is coming on, and I have to go."

M: "So your answer is..."

R: "...DO NOT WANT!" (click)

So, there you go. Ralph does not want, either. And I would not make any of that up.