Playoff Tickets

Where can I buy 2008 Bills playoff tickets? I figured I might as well buy them now before they are all gone. :lol:

No but really, when we make the playoffs, as a season holder, how does that affect me as far as being able to purchase playoff tix (assuming we'd at some point get home field advantage). Is their a pool we are entered into for a chance to purchase them?

Where can I buy 2008 Bills playoff tickets? I figured I might as well buy them now before they are all gone. :lol:

No but really, when we make the playoffs, as a season holder, how does that affect me as far as being able to purchase playoff tix (assuming we'd at some point get home field advantage). Is their a pool we are entered into for a chance to purchase them?

You get to buy yours and an opportunity to buy extras. You will receive notice when the league tells teams they can print and sell playoff tickets.

It's been a long time.... didn't it used to be you had to buy 2 or 3 games worth of post season tix ieven if they only played one game?

1st you need to see what seeding they are in before you even know where they play and how many games.

It's been a long time.... didn't it used to be you had to buy 2 or 3 games worth of post season tix ieven if they only played one game?

1st you need to see what seeding they are in before you even know where they play and how many games.

Since we will be winning the division it's safe to say we will be playing at the Ralph!

Mind over matter. If we all will it to happen.... then it will! *crosses fingers*

You're new here, so your optimism hasn't been ripped out of you by all the pessimists yet (but they will keep trying). But seriously, it's been so long since I had to worry about playoff tickets that I forgot exactly how it works. But you definitely get first shot to buy your season ticket seats. With seasons over 54k, they would probably go by seniority for the extra's though. Here's hoping we can discuss this more when we are further into the season...GO BILLS!!!!

You're right! Just like when it comes to women, it's all Mind over Matter....(and if she doesn't mind, then it doesn't matter)

You're new here, so your optimism hasn't been ripped out of you by all the pessimists yet (but they will keep trying). But seriously, it's been so long since I had to worry about playoff tickets that I forgot exactly how it works. But you definitely get first shot to buy your season ticket seats. With seasons over 54k, they would probably go by seniority for the extra's though. Here's hoping we can discuss this more when we are further into the season...GO BILLS!!!!

You're right! Just like when it comes to women, it's all Mind over Matter....(and if she doesn't mind, then it doesn't matter)

Eh i'm aware of the pessimistic tone on this board. I've been coming for a few years but rarely post. Thus why I decided if I was gonna post, it was gonna be something positive. I actually get quite giddy when reading articles about the bills, we have so much potential it's unreal. We have the ability to really go places and surprise a lot of people this year (including a lot of the "fans" on here as well). The home opener couldn't come any quicker!