Choose Astro's Jersey

Which Jersey?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jersey Should Astrobot Buy?

• Paul Posluszny
    • James Hardy
    • Marshawn Lynch
    • Lee Evans

I have been betwixt and between deciding which jersey to get at camp (I'll be there Monday, wearing my "Astrobot - The Stadium Wall" T-Shirt). I'm letting the collective Wisdom of the Wall select it.

I have narrowed it down for you to Poz, Hardy, Lynch, and Evans. I am a private school teacher and sometimes take students to training camp, so character is important, and since I don't earn scads of extra $$$ it'd be nice if he were with the team for a while. Offense or Defense doesn't matter to me, and I'd be getting the home blue.

I've allowed folks to select more than one choice.

This should be interesting...

Astro

I have been betwixt and between deciding which jersey to get at camp (I'll be there Monday, wearing my "Astrobot - The Stadium Wall" T-Shirt). I'm letting the collective Wisdom of the Wall select it.

I have narrowed it down for you to Poz, Hardy, Lynch, and Evans. I am a private school teacher and sometimes take students to training camp, so character is important, and since I don't earn scads of extra $$$ it'd be nice if he were with the team for a while. Offense or Defense doesn't matter to me, and I'd be getting the home blue.

Astro

From the proud owner of JP & Willis jersies my advice is...go retro...Tasker would be a good choice.

I only own 1 jersey... I accidentally left it at my Aunt's house in B'flo last visit and haven't gotten it back... Yet...

It was Spikes...

I voted for Lynch & Poz... My next Jersey would be Lynch... (I'll fix the Spikes to be Poz somehow...)

From the proud owner of JP & Willis jersies my advice is...go retro...Tasker would be a good choice.

I feel your pain. I have a Winfield and Bledsoe. The Bledsoe is in bad shape, so it can't be a Parrish jersey. My best advice: Don't get in a Silly String War if you're wearing an NFL jersey. BTW, I'm going to be age 60 on the 23rd.

I only own 1 jersey... I accidentally left it at my Aunt's house in B'flo last visit and haven't gotten it back... Yet...

It was Spikes...

I voted for Lynch & Poz... My next Jersey would be Lynch... (I'll fix the Spikes to be Poz somehow...)

I was thinking Lynch until Chippewaquiddick, now I'm not so sure.

Astro

Talk to the player's agents and see which one offers you the most advertising money to walk around and promote their clients' image.

This is the NFL 2008! :thumbsup:

Astro

I think that you should get the possssluszny jersey, I have one myself.

I feel your pain. I have a Winfield and Bledsoe. The Bledsoe is in bad shape, so it can't be a Parrish jersey. My best advice: Don't get in a Silly String War if you're wearing an NFL jersey. BTW, I'm going to be age 60 on the 23rd.

I, too, feel that pain. In my closet I have a Doug Flutie, and Eric Moulds, a Willis McGahee, a Drew Bledsoe, a J.P. Losman, a London Fletcher(sans Baker) and a Takeo Spikes. Lucky for me I buy replicas, so it saves me some coin(pronounced "kwan"), but the turnover still gets costly(so far the retired jersey section of my closet is up to ~$525. :ph34r:

I got a JP jersey. I still wear it with pride.

I f you ask me though, the safest (and most uncommon?) jersey is schobel. no one gets that guys jersey, but he probably has earned it more than anyone, and has a long contract length left.

Speaking of jerseys, I purchased a "reversable" Bruce Smith jersy on Ebay. It was real cheap (about $35 with shipping), and I never see Bruce Smith Bills replicas (lots of Redskins) on ebay. I realize, it is not authentic, although it does have all of the Reebok insignias on it, like an "authentic replica" would have.

Does anyone know if Reebok actually issued reversable jerseys? Reason I ask, is, while it is kind of cool (actually it is really warm), the road white jersey is a little off...becasue it is reversable, there is blue thread stitching on the lower part of the white sleeves, which, as subtle as it is, just looks wrong. Also, the blue color of the home jersey, kind of gives the white jersey a gray tint, from a distance...looks good up close though.