Missing from 1st Session:

scribo

How dare McKelvin not come to camp. Doesn't he care how badly we need him? :D:blink:

Forget that worthless corner back. I want to know why Kyle Williams is apparently leveraging for a new contract. Yes, I know the ink on his current one dried yesterday and that other DT the Bills traded for is making more dough, but come on...be a team player!!!

:blink:

Forget that worthless corner back. I want to know why Kyle Williams is apparently leveraging for a new contract. Yes, I know the ink on his current one dried yesterday and that other DT the Bills traded for is making more dough, but come on...be a team player!!!

:blink:

LOL I think it's safe to say that Williams not attending has nothing to do with his contract. Maybe he got stuck at church and can't get up from praying in thanks for that contract.

Bills COO Russ Brandon confirms Peters will be fined for his absence.

No report yet on why Williams isn't on the field.

Kirk Chambers lining up at LT in place of Peters.

Chris Brown reports...

Williams was excused as his wife just had their second child. Congrats to the Williams family!

Bullchit!!! He did his job 9 months ago. Now he belongs in camp! :thumbsup:

</sarcasm>

And miss being berated and yelled at in the birthing suite...come on -- having been through this 4 times there is nothing better than being blamed for poverty, disease, natural disasters and everything else by the woman you love as she is trying to pass a watermelon through a mouse hole....

Training camp will seem like pansy-ville to Williams..the perfect way to prepare in my opinion..just ask Willis and Travis

regarding mckelvin, ryan clady was signed this morning and he was the #12 pick, right behind mckelvin........mayo, the #10 pick, signed a couple days ago.......the ceiling and floor has been established, so i'd expect mckelvin signed by the end of the day

for reference:

10. Jerod Mayo - 5 years, $18.9 million ($13.8M guaranteed)

12. Ryan Clady - 5 years, $17.5 million ($11.5M guaranteed)

prediction - McKelvin will get 5 years, $18.2 million ($12.6M guaranteed)

regarding mckelvin, ryan clady was signed this morning and he was the #12 pick, right behind mckelvin........mayo, the #10 pick, signed a couple days ago.......the ceiling and floor has been established, so i'd expect mckelvin signed by the end of the day

for reference:

10. Jerod Mayo - 5 years, $18.9 million ($13.8M guaranteed)

12. Ryan Clady - 5 years, $17.5 million ($11.5M guaranteed)

prediction - McKelvin will get 5 years, $18.2 million ($12.6M guaranteed)

Thanks for the info. If I recall correctly, didn't one of our more recent 1st rounders miss the morning session of the first day of camp and make it out for the second session? Let's hope that happens today.

If I recall correctly, didn't one of our more recent 1st rounders miss the morning session of the first day of camp and make it out for the second session?

Didn't that happen with Whitner?

:thumbsup:

Yes is leveraging for a new contact. His child was born and he has another mouth to feed.

Still can't understand why McCargo isn't starting to begin with. He was the best D-lineman on the team last year.

Or, he was only the best lineman in your and others' minds.

What happened to our "expert coaches" knowing everything?