For those of you interested in "Global" warming

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Global Warming® has officially jumped the shark. It's now being used as an ad gimmick

Saw a commercial that started with the words "End Global Warming"......"The Reese's Cups are Melting"

Or even fewer people believe the world is flat . . .

Global Warming® has officially jumped the shark. It's now being used as an ad gimmick

Saw a commercial that started with the words "End Global Warming"......"The Reese's Cups are Melting"

We are closer to curing cancer than we are to being able to stop global warming. There is a limit to what we can and can't do.

The global temperature has been going down for the last 7 years. ;)

But don't let facts stand in your way!

There was a paper published recently stating that the world will be in a cooling trend for the next ten years. Because of....wait for it...all together now...:

Global Warming. <_<

If warming proves global warming, and cooling proves global warming...then the theory becomes unfalsifiable, and hence is no longer science but religion.

There was a paper published recently stating that the world will be in a cooling trend for the next ten years. Because of....wait for it...all together now...:

Global Warming. ;)

If warming proves global warming, and cooling proves global warming...then the theory becomes unfalsifiable, and hence is no longer science but religion.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize "a paper" was published that said global warming was bull sh--.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize "a paper" was published that said global warming was bull sh--.

Of course you don't "realize" it. Because you've bought into it hook, line, and sinker. There is plenty of evidence that "Global Warming" is complete bunk but the for profit media isn't in the business of questioning things or reporting both sides of any story.

Actually, a paper was published that said global cooling is caused by global warming. I thought I made that clear? ;)

Of course you don't "realize" it. Because you've bought into it hook, line, and sinker. There is plenty of evidence that "Global Warming" is complete bunk but the for profit media isn't in the business of questioning things or reporting both sides of any story.

What makes the global warming debunkings studies so much more reliable to you than the studies that affirm global warming?

What makes the global warming debunkings studies so much more reliable to you than the studies that affirm global warming?

Love the liberal mantra of "question nothing". You people will literally buy anything being sold to you. Al Gore and his ilk friggin' love you people. I'd venture to guess that you know virtually nothing about "Global Warming" or the "science" behind it.

Do a search on my username and "global warming" on this site - you'll actually learn something. I have absolutely zero desire to waste anymore time on your particular brand of "elegance".

Love the liberal mantra of "question nothing". You people will literally buy anything being sold to you. Al Gore and his ilk friggin' love you people. I'd venture to guess that you know virtually nothing about "Global Warming" or the "science" behind it.

Do a search on my username and "global warming" on this site - you'll actually learn something. I have absolutely zero desire to waste anymore time on your particular brand of "elegance".

I see you couldn't answer my question, I wonder why?

PS, I'm not a liberal.

I see you couldn't answer my question, I wonder why?

PS, I'm not a liberal.

I did answer your question. I told you to search on my username and the term. It'll give you at least 5 lengthy posts worth of answers.

But go ahead and pretend you're not full of crap and praying like hell that this discussion will go away quickly.

I did answer your question. I told you to search on my username and the term. It'll give you at least 5 lengthy posts worth of answers.

But go ahead and pretend you're not full of crap and praying like hell that this discussion will go away quickly.

Provide with with some links then please.