Obama in Germany

Clearly nothing as potent as what you're lapping up from Obama.

:ph34r:

Check my posts and you'll realize I haven't been drinkin Obama's Kool-Aid®

Or Hillary's

Or McCain's

I didn't drink any punch. However I did show up at the Ron Paul party, but there were only like 5 other people there ;)

We didn't drink any Kool-Aid®. We didn't talk about Hope and Change. Instead of Yes We Can we talked about the Constitution and Yes We Did[/i]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clicky linky thingy at the bottom - that would be in the direction of your groin for the liberals amongs us: New World Order Vid from the "Ich bin ein schwarzer" sermon on the Tiergarten.

Just what the hell is "The new world order" Putney Swope is talking about?

Mandatory Public Service for High School and College Students... maybe he's onto something. I wonder if joining The Boy Scouts or 4H would qualify.

Clicky linky thingy at the bottom - that would be in the direction of your groin for the liberals amongs us: New World Order Vid from the "Ich bin ein schwarzer" sermon on the Tiergarten.

Just what the hell is "The new world order" Putney Swope is talking about?

Mandatory Public Service for High School and College Students... maybe he's onto something. I wonder if joining The Boy Scouts or 4H would qualify.

Obama Youth :ph34r:

I heard part of the speach. It really wasn't Kennedy-ish. It was more Reagan-ish. It was about knocking down walls. The media didn't even pick up on that. Oh but they are not biased. Mean while back at the ranch, McCain is rising in the polls.

Not exactly

http://www.gallup.com/poll/109102/Gallup-D...-McCain-40.aspx