Dan Rather Calls Obama 'Osama Bin Laden

Will the media pick this up? That one of America's longest-serving network news anchors referred to one of the two presidential candidates as the world's most wanted terrorist and no one in the room seemed to notice?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/d-s-hube/2008...ll-media-notice

Ted Kennedy did it a few months ago too. Do you really care?

Will the media pick this up? That one of America's longest-serving network news anchors referred to one of the two presidential candidates as the world's most wanted terrorist and no one in the room seemed to notice?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/d-s-hube/2008...ll-media-notice

I don't think it's a big deal since it surely must have been a slip of the tongue. I'm more intrigued by the non-reaction of the hosts. Not even a modest head-jerk to suggest that they were in fact listening. Bizarre...

I know TK did it. Yes I do care. I have an agenda against Dan Rather. I want to see him ruined and I will do anything within my power to make sure it happens.

I'm surprised not one person on the panel corrected him.

Slow day John, take a lude dude.

Of course we don't care. It's just fun to point out the laughable hypocrisy of the left wing establishment and the retards who support it.

When some bimbo that nobody ever heard of on Fox News refers to his 'terrorist fist bump', it's headline news, she loses her job and the New Yorker turns it into a cover. When the supposed successor of Walter Cronkite calls him OBL, no one blinks. Why?

I was already laughing by the time that bumbling old fool said that he 'respects Jesse Jackson', so I had to rewind to catch the reference. :thumbsup:

Is Rather held in that high esteem that they were afraid to correct him?

:thumbsup::P

Now that is funny!

Of course we don't care. It's just fun to point out the laughable hypocrisy of the left wing establishment and the retards who support it.

When some bimbo that nobody ever heard of on Fox News refers to his 'terrorist fist bump', it's headline news, she loses her job and the New Yorker turns it into a cover. When the supposed successor of Walter Cronkite calls him OBL, no one blinks. Why?

I was already laughing by the time that bumbling old fool said that he 'respects Jesse Jackson', so I had to rewind to catch the reference. :lol:

I dunno... terrorist fist jab was scripted, seemed like this was a mistake on his part (though someone should have corrected him). I'd say the scripted reference is 1000 times worse.

I dunno... terrorist fist jab was scripted, seemed like this was a mistake on his part (though someone should have corrected him). I'd say the scripted reference is 1000 times worse.

To this day I still can't make sense of that. I see people do the fist bump all the time, but I don't think I've ever seen a terrorist do any such thing. It made as much sense as showing a video of Obama playing B-Ball and calling out his "terrorist jump shot".