You just gotta love the decent, caring Left...

I know you are but what am I............. :thumbsup:

Patrick Dorinson, a former spokesman for the California Republican Party now running a communications firm in Sacramento, called the measure "a horrible idea" that is "childish and it's stupid."

Some on the left still, to this day, try to denigrate Ronald Reagan. Life goes on. Good grief. What a bunch of losers.

That's just sad. Reagan's been dead for 4 years, out of the public eye for ~15 years, and out of office for 20 years

That's just sad. Reagan's been dead for 4 years, out of the public eye for ~15 years, and out of office for 20 years

And? Does that somehow exempt him from criticism?

His "big tent" was the death knell for any Republicans who tried to stop the government from spending what it budgeted.

And? Does that somehow exempt him from criticism?

His "big tent" was the death knell for any Republicans who tried to stop the government from spending what it budgeted.

I think I saw the horse twitch

Criticize Reagan all you want, it just seems pointless to go after an adminstration that ended 20 years ago.

I think I saw the horse twitch

Criticize Reagan all you want, it just seems pointless to go after an adminstration that ended 20 years ago.

There's a statute of limitations on criticizing presidents? Especially the guy who the current Repubs hold up as their flag-bearer?

There's a statute of limitations on criticizing presidents? Especially the guy who the current Repubs hold up as their flag-bearer?

If you are talking about the current "President" not too many republicans that I know like him very much

Some on the left still, to this day, try to denigrate Ronald Reagan. Life goes on. Good grief. What a bunch of losers.

It is the same as the people on the right talking about JFK. In reality, neither were all that great or all that bad. Which can actually be called a success in the position

Meanwhile SF is 300 million in the hole, the buns populate all the parks and the city actually lost population.

Hey, but they can't sell fois gras, plastic bags are banned and the DA (the city and County are one in the same) won't go after the death penalty for a gang banger that killed a middle aged man and his two sons for accidentally blocking the street while making a U -turn.

They've also have a mayor that was porking the wife of his campaign manager and a member of the Bored of Stupervisors that was actually lining outside the city and was shaking down citizens in his district for bribes.

Meanwhile SF is 300 million in the hole, the buns populate all the parks and the city actually lost population.

Hey, but they can't sell fois gras, plastic bags are banned and the DA (the city and County are one in the same) won't go after the death penalty for a gang banger that killed a middle aged man and his two sons for accidentally blocking the street while making a U -turn.

They've also have a mayor that was porking the wife of his campaign manager and a member of the Bored of Stupervisors that was actually lining outside the city and was shaking down citizens in his district for bribes.

Are they nice tight tanned buns? If so I can't wait to move there next year. :thumbsup: