Hardy getting Tuffluv

From Chris Brown:

HARDY TAKING CHARGE: Since minicamp Bills 2nd round pick James Hardy has taken charge of his public image and lifestyle. Spending a lot of time with Bills safety Donte Whitner this summer and securing the services of the same publicity firm (Tuffluv Productions) Hardy was not only at the United Way participating in their ad campaign for Live United, but he also spent time at Children’s Hospital Wednesday in Buffalo signing autographs and taking photos with the young patients.

“I recognize my position as a leader on and off the field. I accept my role of being a positive man; I owe this to my family, fans, the city of Buffalo, and most importantly myself.” said Hardy.

For some strange reason I just don't assoicate keeping professional athletes out of trouble with a company called Tuffluv Productions

That name just sounds like it has more to do with leather, whips, riding crops, 2 girls, and 1 cup

For some strange reason I just don't assoicate keeping professional athletes out of trouble with a company called Tuffluv Productions

That name just sounds like it has more to do with leather, whips, riding crops, 2 girls, and 1 cup

I've just hired a publicity firm as well, to make me more understanding of young ghetto kids that are misunderstood in times of beating their baby-mommas and pulling guns on their daddies.

It's called: I'maBillsHomer Productions

I've just hired a publicity firm as well, to make me more understanding of young ghetto kids that are misunderstood in times of beating their baby-mommas and pulling guns on their daddies.

Your sinicism is gross. Is it being that much of a homer to pull for a kid who’s had a rough go at it and want him to succeed and associate with our team leader?

Maybe you should hire a publicity firm to help you understand ghetto kids who do stupid sh-- -- or maybe you should just drop the myopic, backhanded hating attitude and pull your head out of you’re a$$.

Your sinicism is gross. Is it being that much of a homer to pull for a kid who’s had a rough go at it and want him to succeed and associate with our team leader?

Maybe you should hire a publicity firm to help you understand ghetto kids who do stupid sh-- -- or maybe you should just drop the myopic, backhanded hating attitude and pull your head out of you’re a$$.

pwned!!!!!! :thumbsup:

..................................... :thumbsup: ....................................... :thumbsup: Dwight, you just got served son.

Man, I heard about Donte taking McKelvin under his wing, but now Hardy too?! This guy is really developing into a SOLID leader, and that is one draft pick I have absolutely no qualms with, regardless of which "experts" called it a reach. Pro Bowl here we come.

Hate to break it to you son, but everyone is a homer for one thing or another. If you like something, you'll make excuses for it. It's human nature and EVERYONE does it.

Hey....I'm not the guy that pulled up the previous threads to shove in peoples' faces.

Where have I ONCE said I'm not pulling for the kid? All I said is the kid is either a sociopath, or stupid. That doesn't mean I'm not pulling for him. Do you think I sit around, rubbing my hands together and getting all glassy-eyed for Brittany Spears to F-Up again? Would I be GROSS....in nature to think she just might F-Up one more time given her past history? And would doing that mean I sit and revel when something does happen to her?...."Take That Biatch! BOOYAH!"

I hope she figures things out. I hope Hardy figures things out. But to assume they will is an opinion.....and to claim that someone who is suspicious of a twenty-something with multiple violent incidents dealing with family is some sort of a-hole.....then call me an A-hole.

My original point months ago and my original post in this thread is the same. Why is this even news if Hardy is such a role model? It is just another example of the Buffalo-"Chip on my Shoulder, insecure, I'm a winner too" attitude that shows up too often for my liking.

Once again, I hope Hardy Catches 80 balls and 12 TDS. I also hope I win the lottery. The realist in me is able to temper the dreamer in me when neccessary.

You want to fight for a cause.....go help some kids with cancer or some puppy dogs in a shelter. I'm sure the 6'6" millionaire with a glock in his waistband is more than capable of sticking up for himself....Just go ask his girlfriend and his daddy.

Hey....I'm not the guy that pulled up the previous threads to shove in peoples' faces.

Where have I ONCE said I'm not pulling for the kid? All I said is the kid is either a sociopath, or stupid. That doesn't mean I'm not pulling for him. Do you think I sit around, rubbing my hands together and getting all glassy-eyed for Brittany Spears to F-Up again? Would I be GROSS....in nature to think she just might F-Up one more time given her past history? And would doing that mean I sit and revel when something does happen to her?...."Take That Biatch! BOOYAH!"

I hope she figures things out. I hope Hardy figures things out. But to assume they will is an opinion.....and to claim that someone who is suspicious of a twenty-something with multiple violent incidents dealing with family is some sort of a-hole.....then call me an A-hole.

My original point months ago and my original post in this thread is the same. Why is this even news if Hardy is such a role model? It is just another example of the Buffalo-"Chip on my Shoulder, insecure, I'm a winner too" attitude that shows up too often for my liking.

Once again, I hope Hardy Catches 80 balls and 12 TDS. I also hope I win the lottery. The realist in me is able to temper the dreamer in me when neccessary.

You want to fight for a cause.....go help some kids with cancer or some puppy dogs in a shelter. I'm sure the 6'6" millionaire with a glock in his waistband is more than capable of sticking up for himself....Just go ask his girlfriend and his daddy.

So, you found no humor in this?