Just when things couldn't get any worse for the fish

Don't you mean, still "had" the chroise? They made the unfortunate mistake of letting Hamdan go and it's been downhill ever since! Beware the power of chroise....

The chroise is a power never to cross...

crashing message boards, forcing McCowns to try to cut off other McCowns fingers...

wait til we find out what the Chroise does next. :devil:

Not to worry. The Fins "improved much more" than the Bills did over the off-season in other areas. They won't need a QB.

Just goes to show what the letters that spell "P-a-r-c-e-l-l-s" will do to sports reporters. Just mention that name and they're automatically in contention.

How stupid do you have to be to hold a piece of wood that someone is about to hit an axe? And seeing as Luke McCown was the one swinging the axe, you had to know there was a good chance he would miss.

Classic... :devil:

How stupid do you have to be to hold a piece of wood that someone is about to hit an axe? And seeing as Luke McCown was the one swinging the axe, you had to know there was a good chance he would miss.

Solid. :devil:

Just goes to show what the letters that spell "P-a-r-c-e-l-l-s" will do to sports reporters. Just mention that name and they're automatically in contention.

Nice generalization ... :sick:

Make the trade now. Lossman to the fish for a 1st and 3rd round pick next year. :sick::devil:

Ummmm, they would never here of such an awful trade. Make them put in a 2nd rounder, and then we will give up our most prized quarterback.

Nice generalization ... :devil:

I'm sure you know every reporter has to get use to it. Don't you know every reporter is slanted, biased, has an agenda and is just plain dirty? Unless they are trashing your opposition and/or praising your cause.

I'm sure you know every reporter has to get use to it. Don't you know every reporter is slanted, biased, has an agenda and is just plain dirty? Unless they are trashing your opposition and/or praising your cause.

Heh. I can hardly wait for those "why don't you write about MY kid" e-mails to start rolling in. :D

Over on the Bonnies hoops board, there's a thread detailing some alleged roster changes at the local daily. At least one post approved of the name mentioned as the new beat writer because "he loves the Bonnies." Just saying, that may not be the best prerequisite for the job ...

I am no lumberjack woodsman, but I have been on several rustic camping trips and I have swung an axe in my day. I fail to see why somebody needs to hold the piece of wood that's being split? Is this a common practice? And would any of you EVER agree to be on the holding end? I don't get it.

I'm pretty sure Parcells was swinging the axe once he found out Favre might be available.

And seeing as Luke McCown was the one swinging the axe, you had to know there was a good chance he would miss.

hahaha, yes! There's several friends of mine who set aside a little spare change to wager on the NFL, and Luke McCown was our go-to guy as far as betting against him...The air was thick with excitement anytime he was scheduled to start, with heavy money on his opponent...He never let us down and even earned the nickname Lucrative McCown in our little circle.

Heh. I can hardly wait for those "why don't you write about MY kid" e-mails to start rolling in. :D

Over on the Bonnies hoops board, there's a thread detailing some alleged roster changes at the local daily. At least one post approved of the name mentioned as the new beat writer because "he loves the Bonnies." Just saying, that may not be the best prerequisite for the job ...

I might have to duck after this, but it is that thinking that makes me glad it isn't the fans who hire reporters.

As for the "write about my kid; he's the greatest ever," I'm glad for you that it will hopefuly be mostly e-mails from parents rather tan phone calls. But they'll ambush at games, too.

Is that similar to Montezuma's revenge?

Yes, It's similar, but Hamdan's revenge is something to be feared much more. There is no limit to the power of the Chroise. If you cross him, the Almighty Gibran will strike down upon thee with furious anger and vengeance. Never question the awesome power of the great Hamdan and his all-powerful Chroise. :D:P:P:devil: