Best Pizza ???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperial Pizza on Abbott road. It's a little ways into the city line, but on a direct route from the stadium. Right now that's my favorite pizza in Buffalo. Get a loaded: Cheese/peps/shrooms/hot peppers & maybe green olives too.

i totally forgot about Imperial Pizza

I can't remember the name, but the place in Hamburg (near where the Tally Ho-tel and that POS Days Inn used to be) has pretty good food. I've tried their wings, pizza, and beef on weck, and I thought they were all good.

and if you want one near the stadium Bozanna's on camp rd in hamburg

Bozannas replaced Santoro's on Camp Rd. Never been there but it is supposed to be phenomenal

Side note on bozannas: its really expensive, but they give you unbelievable amounts of toppings, and the pizzas are huge. Truly a man's pizza.

Yep. That's the place. I haven't had anything there that isn't good yet.

Anyone here had Edie's? Its on Buffalo St. across from Charlaps kinda in the village of Hamburg. I absolutely love the place and I absolutely love pizza.

Also Bella is really good on South Park in Blasdell.

Edies is my new favorite pizza joint when I'm back home. I still love The Now also-Joel can make some pies! Blasdell used to be great but has fallen off some over the years.

STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM JIMMIES! I tried it the last time I was back in town because I heard T. Anderson owned it. It is definately sub-par for Buffalo pizza.

Oh, and before I forget- Tina's in the Village has awesome Calzone and White Pizza!

True that! Wings - not so much. However, Ninio's is practically next door to Duff's, so you can get some awesome wings for your trip while you're waiting for your pizza. Mmmmmm....

If you want the best Wings in the world- Go to Mammosers Tavern in the Village and try to choke down an order of suicide- It kind of like eating the 6 pound Steak in Texas- you just can't do it. Or, if you ate an order of hot yesterday, try the BBQ. There are none better! :devil:

If you want the best Wings in the world- Go to Mamosers Tavern in the Village and try to choke down an order of suicide- It kind of like eating the 6 pound Steak in Texas- you just can't do it. Or, if you ate an order of hot yesterday, try the BBQ. There are none better! :devil:

There's a place (I cannot recall the name) that has excellent BBQ wings. I think the place may be in or near Lancaster. LancasterSteve would know it. They actually barbeque their wings instead of just slathering sauce on some fried wings. Excellent!

There's a place (I cannot recall the name) that has excellent BBQ wings. I think the place may be in or near Lancaster. LancasterSteve would know it. They actually barbeque their wings instead of just slathering sauce on some fried wings. Excellent!

When I moved down to Fla, wings had not become the national snack it is today. I missed them so much I started BBQing them, brushing on the sauce when they were about 3/4 done. People that have tried them say they are the best they have ever had. (I have many friends from Buffalo down here) If I need to get my son inlaw over to help me with something around the house, I just tell him I'm making wings after we finish.........works every time. :devil:

Mammy's fries the wings then they BBQ them on the grill. The hot BBQ is incredible! Mmmm, I'm getting hungry thinking about it.

For those of you locals who don't already know it, you can but Mammosers wing sauce at Tops or Wegman's. It is not a liquid, but a paste. EVERY single person I've introduced it too has said it's the best sauce they've ever tried.

Blasdell hands down. I live in Boston and there's nothing here that even compares. When family comes to visit, I ask them to bring a pizza from Blasdell with them. Even cold it's better than anything here, or anyplace I've tried to date in Buffalo for that matter.

Pappachino's in the village of Orchard Park is very good and pretty convenient to the stadium.

pappacino's is owned by family on my wife's side. so to stay neutral i wont comment on them,

but,

bella(south park ave 10 minutes from stadium), blasdell(south park ave 10 min from stadium), and molino's(union rd 5 min from stadium) are pretty good

nino's is good also, but i dont care for the blue cheese

The best part about the wings is that they have the perfect crisipiness to them - must ry

I will 2nd that opinion. Best wings in WNY, it is not even close. At least to the places I have ever been too.

Best pizza in the city is Mr Pizza and I CANNOT believe that nobody has mentioned the Bar Bill in East Aurora for wings - hands down the best wings I have ever had in my life!!

Yes, Bar Bill....MMMmmmmmmmmmm GOOD! :thumbsup: