Interesting Article

Well there goes that...

No kiddin, the karmic forces do not approve of this type of publicity. We do have two things going for us though.

1. This was not self promotion but rather cross promotion.

2. The Bills did not make any guarantees in the article.

Good find franchise!

No kiddin, the karmic forces do not approve of this type of publicity. We do have two things going for us though.

Good find franchise!

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why do they put a guarantee on a box? Hmm, very interesting.

Ted: I'm listening.

Tommy: Here's how I see it. A guy puts a guarantee on the box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.

Ted: Yeah, makes a man feel good.

Tommy: 'Course it does. Ya think if you leave that box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.

Ted: What's your point?

Tommy: The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.

Ted: But why do they put a guarantee on the box then?

Tommy: Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of sh--. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality item from me.

Ted: Hmm. Okay, I'll buy from you.

Tommy: Well I... What?

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why do they put a guarantee on a box? Hmm, very interesting.

Ted: I'm listening.

Tommy: Here's how I see it. A guy puts a guarantee on the box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.

Ted: Yeah, makes a man feel good.

Tommy: 'Course it does. Ya think if you leave that box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.

Ted: What's your point?

Tommy: The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.

Ted: But why do they put a guarantee on the box then?

Tommy: Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of sh--. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality item from me.

Ted: Hmm. Okay, I'll buy from you.

Tommy: Well I... What?

Thats nice. You look like a Helen. Helen, let me tell you why i suck at sales.

i read this last night and have pondered it ever since.

i'd really rather have this stat than a super bowl win. since inception of the league and the super bowl concept, every year, at least one team has won the big game. where's the 'special' in that?? how fun is that to talk about over wings and beer? on the other hand, we have something here that no one else can talk about, no one else can feel proud about, and that makes it doubly special.

morman taking off on a fake/blown snap is a thing of beauty (mostly).

i read this last night and have pondered it ever since.

i'd really rather have this stat than a super bowl win. since inception of the league and the super bowl concept, every year, at least one team has won the big game. where's the 'special' in that?? how fun is that to talk about over wings and beer? on the other hand, we have something here that no one else can talk about, no one else can feel proud about, and that makes it doubly special.

morman taking off on a fake/blown snap is a thing of beauty (mostly).

Okay, you can have that. I'll take the superbowl win...

Good find franchise!

Thank you BB, I thought you guys might like reading something positive thats not going to DOOM us (guarantees).

Interesting article there. However the real gem was the first comment on the bottom of the page from Ablity Mouwan:

"i am a big madden fan, and reggie bush juke move rating is on 100 and his rating is 86 -1 from his rookie rating but lean washsinton is only 82, the jets dont understand how dangerous and useful lean washiston can be..."

Go Jets fan, Go!