Jauron guarantees "pretty good" season...

You know, this whole guarantee thing has gone too far! Don't these mooks realize the pressure that they are putting on us fans when they make stuupid proclamations like this? Who has to live with the aftermath? Damn right brother, you and I do! One more guarantee from this team and I'll make a guarantee of my own. I'm walkin dammit! <_<

Well I've been just hanging around and reading this forum for years now. But I have too tell you that I coached 4th-6th graders in football for 12 years and I had a standing thing with my teams we always said "We do our talking on the field" Now I would like my Bills to do the same thing and stop all this guarantees. I might add in my 12 years of coaching we won 6 championships and 4 2nd place and 2 third place trophies. We also weren't aloud to brag about what we did. So again I say just show them how good we are on the field and quit the guarantees.

(...and in a related note, the Men's Wearhouse guy "guarantees" you're gonna like the way you look).

Men's Warehouse doesn't sell fitted dress shirts. I guarantee I'll hate the way I'll look.

Well I've been just hanging around and reading this forum for years now. But I have too tell you that I coached 4th-6th graders in football for 12 years and I had a standing thing with my teams we always said "We do our talking on the field" Now I would like my Bills to do the same thing and stop all this guarantees. I might add in my 12 years of coaching we won 6 championships and 4 2nd place and 2 third place trophies. We also weren't aloud to brag about what we did. So again I say just show them how good we are on the field and quit the guarantees.

Welcome to the board (as poster). And, I suggest you put your name in the hat to replace Jauron.

I was unaware that there is an epidemic of guarantee making that sweeping through the Bills locker room.