Jason Peters featured on Lions game tickets

He'll be in camp.

Agreed. Hey, they have Trent on the tickets for November 2nd against the Jets. I don't like tempting fate, which their choice of players to place on tickets CAN diretly effect if you understand the mojo. When I first saw Trent on the Jets game tickets, I actually laughed out loud and said "Great ... you can bet Losman'll be the starter in that one." I was thinking injury more than choice, although on some level I can't say which would be worse ...

Remember a few years back, when Henry Jones was on the tickets for the opener ... and they released him at the final cutdown?

:thumbsup:

This is why I love reading your postings. You understand! Not only was the Jones thing in my top three in all-time picture-on-ticket-mojo occurrences, it ranks right up there with the strangest Bills memories over the years. My top strangest memory ever was that classic shot of Jim Kelly lying on the turf ... near the end of our first home playoff loss in like twenty years ... and the blitzing Jaguar DB standing over his fallen prey was ... ? Bucky Brooks! Whom we'd drafted as a wide receiver with our top pick in an earlier draft! Personally, Lori, that hurt more than "wide right." (*sigh*)

Agreed. Hey, they have Trent on the tickets for November 2nd against the Jets. I don't like tempting fate, which their choice of players to place on tickets CAN diretly effect if you understand the mojo. When I first saw Trent on the Jets game tickets, I actually laughed out loud and said "Great ... you can bet Losman'll be the starter in that one." I was thinking injury more than choice, although on some level I can't say which would be worse ...

The team would be wise to keep Trent in the background until he actually does something on the field to deserve to be featured on a ticket. Until he does, put Brian Moorman on the ticket.

Remember a few years back, when Henry Jones was on the tickets for the opener ... and they released him at the final cutdown?

:thumbsup:

Because he missed a tackle in a preseason game, and Greggo wouldn't stand for that.

The team would be wise to keep Trent in the background until he actually does something on the field to deserve to be featured on a ticket. Until he does, put Brian Moorman on the ticket.

Trent should definitely be on the ticket for the "Glove Day" giveaway.

Because he missed a tackle in a preseason game, and Greggo wouldn't stand for that.

That, or "fat guys" like Ted Washington.

Thanks again, Greggggggg.

I say we tempt fate and put Kirk Chambers on the tickets.

Do you ever stop with the the TE hate? Seriously. He's the starting quarterback. Of course he is going to be on one of the game tickets. I'm so tired of this QB bashing, both ways, on this board. And frankly, TE wasn't horrible last season either, particularly for a rookie. But that isn't for this thread, it's for the five thousand other ones where this somehow had to come up as an issue. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

This is why I love reading your postings. You understand! Not only was the Jones thing in my top three in all-time picture-on-ticket-mojo occurrences, it ranks right up there with the strangest Bills memories over the years. My top strangest memory ever was that classic shot of Jim Kelly lying on the turf ... near the end of our first home playoff loss in like twenty years ... and the blitzing Jaguar DB standing over his fallen prey was ... ? Bucky Brooks! Whom we'd drafted as a wide receiver with our top pick in an earlier draft! Personally, Lori, that hurt more than "wide right." (*sigh*)

If you buy into that sort of thing, and you also get a Bills wall calander each month, it is amazing how often the players featured in the month of April and December, often turn out to be ex-Bills, by the time comes around on the calander....not at home right now to check, but, IIRC, the April guy is safe this year (Donte Whitner I think), but the December guy is JP Losmam...keep in mind, these things are printed about a year before the calander is actually in use....

If you buy into that sort of thing, and you also get a Bills wall calander each month, it is amazing how often the players featured in the month of April and December, often turn out to be ex-Bills, by the time comes around on the calander....not at home right now to check, but, IIRC, the April guy is safe this year (Donte Whitner I think), but the December guy is JP Losmam...keep in mind, these things are printed about a year before the calander is actually in use....

Wasn't Troy Vincent on December of the one you gave me last year? lol

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: No offense, but that was not TE bashing, that was what if mojo is alive (which it is not). I think you need some coffee

No, I don't need coffee. His quote was clearly TE bashing and had nothing to do with this topic. He just had to get in another of his jibes. For more proof, see his Jauron comment above.