Jason Peters featured on Lions game tickets

No, I don't need coffee. His quote was clearly TE bashing and had nothing to do with this topic. He just had to get in another of his jibes. For more proof, see his Jauron comment above.

Who said anything about hating Edwards or even Jauron for thqt matter? I don't hate either one and in fact I think both are really good people. I'd take both as next door neighbors. I just haven't seen much from Trent on the field to warrant his annointment as the "starter" and I have no confidence in Jauron as a head coach if the goal is for him to lead the Bills to playoff victories. They both need to "show me" that they're worthy of their positions on this team. The bottom line is results and neither has produced much of that worth mentioning.

And I wasn't kidding about putting Moorman on the tickets. He's played in a Pro bowl.

Who said anything about hating Edwards or even Jauron for thqt matter? I don't hate either one and in fact I think both are really good people. I'd take both as next door neighbors. I just haven't seen much from Trent on the field to warrant his annointment as the "starter" and I have no confidence in Jauron as a head coach if the goal is for him to lead the Bills to playoff victories. They both need to "show me" that they're worthy of their positions on this team. The bottom line is results and neither has produced much of that worth mentioning.

And I wasn't kidding about putting Moorman on the tickets. He's played in a Pro bowl.

I agree. Trent Edwards is really somewhat of a mystery going into this upcoming season. How well will he play? Will he be a leader? It is a big unknown. I want to think that he will be a PLAYER this year, the MAN in Buffalo this season. But we just won't know until he hits the field. Jauron leaves me wondering about his ability as well. In a big game when we are in playoff contention, will Jauron put us in a position to be winners? That seriously remains to be seen. DJ has to step up this year and become a strong coach. We have a good amount of talent, lets see DJ mold that into a team. This is his judgment year.

As for Moorman, he has been a stud for years. But last year his performance slipped for a good part of the season. He has to get back to an All-Pro level. We need his booming kicks to flip field position for us. That is a big part of any DJ gameplan.