What's with this TH still the starter crap?

1billsfan

Henry cost us games, Willis put the entire team (plus a few Dolphins) on his back yesterday giving the Bills their first win and this is how he's repaid? WHY ON EARTH ARE WE WORRIED ABOUT TRAVIS HENRY'S FEELINGS???!!! They benched Adams didn't they? They cut Shaw right? What is the deal here???!!!

So much for feeling good about a win. :w00t:

:blink:

Henry cost us games, Willis put the entire team (plus a few Dolphins) on his back yesterday giving the Bills their first win and this is how he's repaid? WHY ON EARTH ARE WE WORRIED ABOUT TRAVIS HENRY'S FEELINGS???!!! They benched Adams didn't they? They cut Shaw right? What is the deal here???!!!

So much for feeling good about a win.  :w00t:

74541[/snapback]

wow...i didn't see that. I did see the Bills/Dolphins game yesterday though. :blink:

i agree. he is owed nothing except his salary( which the Bills redid because he blew his 1st bonus and was broke)

the only thing i feel bad about is that Travis will be most likely broke and working on the docks for UPS in about 2 years.

i hear he has a lot a 'friends' helping him manage his money.

the only thing i feel bad about is that Travis will be most likely broke and working on the docks for UPS in about 2 years.

74566[/snapback]

:w00t:

Like I wrote earlier, I have no problem with TH getting 2-3 touches while Willis gets a breather. I'm cool with him staying.

Guest BackInDaDay

We have no threat at the FB position. so scratch the #4 from the O.

Time for TC to roll out the TH/WM formations he's been scrawling on cocktail napkins since July. :w00t:

So much for feeling good about a win.  :w00t:

74541[/snapback]

Right, against a team allowing what, 140 yards against the run? We got what, 131.

Henry ran against Jax, Oakland, N.E. and even the Jets all with much bigger and stronger DLs.

Yeah, Henry sucks. Sometimes I think many fans deserve a losing team.

Right, against a team allowing what, 140 yards against the run?  We got what, 131. 

Henry ran against Jax, Oakland, N.E. and even the Jets all with much bigger and stronger DLs. 

Yeah, Henry sucks.  Sometimes I think many fans deserve a losing team.

74599[/snapback]

watch the games guest, watch both backs play. if you dnot see the difference then shut up.

I would like to know where that "nose for the endzone" was.  Man, had Henry failed the same way Willis did yesterday, this board would have Rosened from the flood of TH sucks threads.

74637[/snapback]

Would that also include Henry's usual 60 yards rushing and numerous blown assignments?

I have a lot of respect for what Henry has done over his career, and hope that he and Willis will put aside their egos for what's best for the team.

But his play just hasn't been that good this year. McGahee's performance is exactly what the coaches expect for the gameplan they have created. Conversely, Henry has not gotten the job done.

He got his yards in the second half which if anyone has noticed is when the Dolphins give up the yardage. It comes from playing against two offenses every week. The oppossing teams and their own. Christ the Dolphins offense has scored as many touchdowns for the opponents as they have for themselves.

I can't get to excited about beating the worst team at home by a touchdown, which equals the amount of points they gave us. If they weren't so inept they should have scored on the first and goal from the one. Granted we stopped them on first down, but lets not get all hot and bothered. Second down the QB trips over the centers feet(gift wrapped 5 yd. sack), and on third down not one but two recievers run the wrong route.

Buffalo was far from impressive against the worst offense th NFL has seen in decades. Remember the Buc's. John McKay was asked about his offenses exacution, and he replied he was in favor of it. The Dolphins are that bad also.

Agreed.

He got his yards in the second half which if anyone has noticed is when the Dolphins give up the yardage. It comes from playing against two offenses every week. The oppossing teams and their own. Christ the Dolphins offense has scored as many touchdowns for the opponents as they have for themselves.

I can't get to excited about beating the worst team at home by a touchdown, which equals the amount of points they gave us. If they weren't so inept they should have scored on the first and goal from the one. Granted we stopped them on first down, but lets not get all hot and bothered. Second down the QB trips over the centers feet(gift wrapped 5 yd. sack), and on third down not one but two recievers run the wrong route.

Buffalo was far from impressive against the worst offense th NFL has seen in decades. Remember the Buc's. John McKay was asked about his offenses exacution, and he replied he was in favor of it. The Dolphins are that bad also.

74685[/snapback]

Would that also include Henry's usual 60 yards rushing and numerous blown assignments?

I have a lot of respect for what Henry has done over his career, and hope that he and Willis will put aside their egos for what's best for the team.

But his play just hasn't been that good this year.  McGahee's performance is exactly what the coaches expect for the gameplan they have created.  Conversely, Henry has not gotten the job done.

74664[/snapback]

In one game you can assess that???? I saw a dropped pass. Where are the criticisms for that? Look, the reality is that E. Moulds has had a dropped pass in EVERY game (or so it seems). Nobody harps on that. TH is this board's second whipping boy (second to Drew Bledsoe) and most of the comments are generalizations. Willis had a good game, against a very bad team who gave the ball back alot. Having two good backs is a blessing, but on this board you would think that there can be only one RB on this team. It just makes zero sense to me.

Travis is a guy who has played over his expectations (by draft pick i mean) or at least to expectations.....it is a hell of lot easier to find guys who haven't even come close. But blaming one guy is the trend.

I find it humorous that this is the same board of people who defended RJ when somehow the line got mysteriously worse everytime he played. Yet when he was replaced by a short player to be named later, the sacks went away. I guess rationality and fan(aticism) do not ever meet.

In one game you can assess that???? I saw a dropped pass.  Where are the criticisms for that?  Look, the reality is that E. Moulds has had a dropped pass in EVERY game (or so it seems).  Nobody harps on that.  TH is this board's second whipping boy (second to Drew Bledsoe) and most of the comments are generalizations.  Willis had a good game, against a very bad team who gave the ball back alot.  Having two good backs is a blessing, but on this board you would think that there can be only one RB on this team. It just makes zero sense to me.

Travis is a guy who has played over his expectations (by draft pick i mean) or at least to expectations.....it is a hell of lot easier to find guys who haven't even come close. But blaming one guy is the trend. 

I find it humorous that this is the same board of people who defended RJ when somehow the line got mysteriously worse everytime he played.  Yet when he was replaced by a short player to be named later, the sacks went away.  I guess rationality and fan(aticism) do not ever meet.

74710[/snapback]

Your argument comparing Moulds to Henry is mistaken, because Moulds has made big plays this season and Henry hasn't. It easier to forgive an error when the guy comes back and scores a TD, or makes a play to extend a key drive.

Henry vs. McGahee is more like Reed vs. Evans. Where the "starter" has made fewer plays that his "backup."

I completely agree with your assessment of Henry's career, but the production hasn't been there this season. He hasn't made plays, he's made mistakes. It's difficult for the coach to ignore that.

I've seen enough from Henry over his last few years to believe he's in a slump right now. He can be a solid contributor to the team if he gets things straightened out.

But the Bills play the Ravens next week, and Mularkey has to pick a starting RB. McGahee outperformed Henry in the Jets game, and posted the best game by a Bills RB this season. Who would you pick? 4 games is more than enough time to lose a starting job in the NFL.

In one game you can assess that???? I saw a dropped pass.  Where are the criticisms for that?  Look, the reality is that E. Moulds has had a dropped pass in EVERY game (or so it seems).  Nobody harps on that.  TH is this board's second whipping boy (second to Drew Bledsoe) and most of the comments are generalizations.  Willis had a good game, against a very bad team who gave the ball back alot.  Having two good backs is a blessing, but on this board you would think that there can be only one RB on this team. It just makes zero sense to me.

I find it humorous that this is the same board of people who defended RJ when somehow the line got mysteriously worse everytime he played.  Yet when he was replaced by a short player to be named later, the sacks went away.  I guess rationality and fan(aticism) do not ever meet.

74710[/snapback]

In one game that the Bills WON! Hello???? Isn't that what we were waiting for? McGahee took the ball in the forth quater and almost single handedly dragged this team into the "W" column. Travis literally helped this team lose games in the forth quater. TH had 4 WEEKS to show he can be counted on and tripped on it. We are not bashing Henry for being a bad player or not trying. We just think starting WM is in the Bills best interest if we are looking to win games. TH's stumbling, dropped balls and blown blocking assignments are a fact. Why do we owe TH another shot at starting after his poor performances this season? I don't know about you but I want the Bills to win games, not take care of egos.

Why not use them both......WE have two solid backs why does one have to be a superstar and the other one has to be the goat...

Has Henry had a good year ... no.....

Has he single handedly cost us games ... no....

Did Mcgahee have a good game yesterday ... yes....

If the Dolphins had the lead going into the 4th would Mcgahee still of had a good game...??

No....

Why....cause he wouldnt of had the same oppurtunity....

Henry hasnt had that oppurtunity to put a game away.....so to say Mcgahee is far better then Henry cause of one game(when the first 3 quarters he looked like worse then Henry has this season) is just ridiculous....

Will Mcgahee be a better back then Henry in the future....I believe so....

Henry/Mcgahee are both good back right now....

USE THEM BOTH...............

74566[/snapback]

Nah TH wont be working for UPS...they and their customers dont want their packages broken when he drops them... :w00t: